eight

I haven't seen Harry since last night so I decide to look through his secret murder tracking room. Under the main desk I find a manilla folder that Is one inch thick. I hear a door shut then footsteps coming up the stairs so I quickly hid the folder under my shirt and run to my temporary room where I slide it under the bed.

"Molly where are you?" Harry calls and I take a deep breath.

"In my room." I respond sitting on the bed.

"I have food downstairs if you want some, I have to take care of somethings outside so make yourself at home for now." He walks into the room smiling at me.

"Okay thank you Harry." I say sweetly. His eyes darken as he looks at me and all at once his lips are on mine and I am laying back on the bed. He kisses the sweet spot on my neck, I can't hold back my moan as he feverishly bites and sucks the skin of my neck surely leaving an array of hickeys.

"Don't go outside okay doll face." He whispers in my ear before biting my earlobe. "We can fuck later." He kisses me then swiftly gets off the bed and is out the door. I shake my head and scramble up to close the door so I can look at what's in the manilla folder. I flop open the folder and gasp as I read each word.

Harry Styles: Admitted to Clearwater Psychiatric Hospital on November 23rd 2013 after almost killing his girl friend Petunia Martin. At trial he was ruled mentally incompetent and was sentenced to rehabilitation until seen that he is no danger to himself or others. Upon examination Harry exhibits psychopathic tendencies and thoughts. He has no signs of having a conscience and is labelled as a psychopath.

I flip through the pages reading everything the doctor wrote down until the last page.

After showing great improvement Harry is deemed competent to assimilate into society. He is prescribed 500mg of Lactmictal to suppress his psychopathic tendencies.

Date of admittance: November 23rd 2013
Date of discharge: August 8th 2015

August 8th... that's when the murders first started. Fuck, what if i'm his next victim. I need to get out of here.

"So now you know." I jump and look up frightened as Harry leans against the door frame with no emotion showing on his face. "I actually liked you too, but now I have to kill you."

"I won't tell anyone Harry, I promise I won't. I'll do anything." I say quickly with pleading eyes and trembling hands. Don't cry Molly, he likes that.

"Anything?" He repeats and I suddenly regret the offer.

"Yes Harry, anything." I nod standing up but keep my distance.

"We are going to have so much fun doll face." He grins and gestures me to come to him. "You run you die, understand?" I nod trying to contain my fear.

"Don't be afraid."

a/n yo one more chapter amd yeah okay byees.

I know your hearts been broken but don't you give up.

All the love M.
(not edited)