Chapter 6

George's POV

It was nice to finally relax. The beach had been nice after we finished trying to drown each other. Kelley had allowed us to stay there for as long as possible before telling us that we had to leave. She said that we'd already missed the tennis matches we were supposed to attend, and we would miss dinner if we stayed any longer.

Back at the resort, we all got changed quickly for dinner. Kelley told us that we had to wear suits, which I resented. We'd been wearing suits constantly, and I really just wanted to wear shorts and a plain shirt.

"Fine, do that if you want, but they'll kick you out." That was her response when Paul began to protest.

I for one, liked me food, and decided it would be best to comply with the dining regulations. However, Paul decided he would take the chances...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George's POV

"Hey Paul, we've got some food for you!" John called as we unlocked the door to the rooms.

He had managed to charm some waitresses into brining him extra, which he had graciously saved for Paul.

Even though Kelley had gotten flustered and worried, I found the ordeal with Paul to be a bit funny.

We arrived at the dining room doors, Ringo, John and I in suits, Kelley in a nice dress, and Paul in a stripped shirt and Bermuda shorts. The outfit didn't match, but all he cared about was being comfortable.

Paul managed to get through the first set of doors but was stopped at the second by someone who looked like a bodyguard.

"I'm sorry sir, but you have to follow the regulations on dress code."

That was the doorknob's response when Paul asked why he wasn't allowed in.

Why did Paul have to be such a feckin stubborn bloke? Instead of going back and changing, he put a smile on his face and walked past the guy and into the dinning room. We all stood there, shocked and trying to predict what would happen next.

Less then a minute later we saw Paul being carried out the side door by two waiters. They were carrying Paul like they would a stick, and tossed him onto the grass. He was still swearing and yelling a bit, but he did go back to the rooms fairly peacefully. There was a smashed flowerpot, but there were hundreds identical. We continued on with dinner, deciding it would be best to eat, let Paul cool off, then bring him something to eat.

We found Paul sitting on the window seat, with his feet hanging out the window. He was playing his guitar, although I had to take A second look to make sure it wasn't mine. Paul was known to retune either me or John's guitar so he could play it somewhat correctly.

Paul looked up from what he was doing, and put the guitar down.

"Well, that was awfully kind of you, seeing as you never came to help me."

He quickly came over and took the paper bag from John. He began looking through it, trying to decide what to eat.

"What is this?" Paul pulled out something that looked like a deep fried roll.

Ringo's eye lit up at the sight of the roll.

"Oh you probably won't want it. I'll take it though." He was quite serious, and held out his hand, expecting Paul to give it too him.

Paul suddenly became defensive, with a little frown on his face.

"No, it's mine."

"You won't even like it!"