Chapter 4

T.a.y.l.o.r-
I sit on my window seat and text Megan, but she doesn't answer. It's now Saturday, that week flew by and I'm glad it did. I text Chris to ask him if I can come round. I'm currently grounded at the moment for having a massive argument with my mum about my ex boyfriend. He started to text me again. I don't know wether to go out with him again or ignore him. He asked me but I don't know what to say.
Me- Chris can I come to Urs I want to speak to u about something. xx
Christian😊- sure but I thought you were grounded xx
Me- I am I need to sneak out the window lmao xx
Christian😊- ok wait there xx
I look over and see him walk in his room. I open my window and climb out onto the tree and close my window behind me.
I jump through his window.
"Hey" I smile
"Hi you alright" he says
"Yeah I need to ask you a serious question" I say
C.h.r.i.s-
I wonder what it is.
"Go on" I say
"My ex boyfriend messaged me and asked me if he wanted to go back out with me" she said
"Yeah...." I say
"What should I say" she asks
I'm so upset.
"Did he say it out of no where" I ask
"Yeah, but I trust him" she says
"Say whatever" I sighed.
"You ok?" She asks
"Uhh yeah" I say and fake a smile.
She frowns at me slightly.
"Ok" she says quietly.
"So should I say yes" she says smiling
"Mmmmm" I hum
"TAYLOR" I hear her mum say.
"Go round the corner" I say quickly
I sit at my window seat and look out the window. She opens the window and I open mine.
"Christian have u seen Taylor?" She asks
"Nah not since yesterday" I say
"Ok can I come next door and see" she says
Clearly doesn't trust me :|
"Sure" I say and close the window.
"Go in my cupboard" I say

Ten minutes later while her mum was chatting to my mum she climbed out the window back to her own house. I saw she left her phone. She had a message from someone called Dylan Dauzat. I opened it and she said yes to him. I'm actually devastated. I love her, I have since I met her and she's going out with a guy. I lock her phone and climb out onto the tree to give it to her.
T.a.y.l.o.r-
Chris hands me the phone and I say thanks and get in the bath. I sigh. Why is Christian acting funny ever since I want to go back out with my ex?? He doesn't even know he cheated on me, I won't let him find out either. Dylan is coming to visit me tomorrow I'm actually scared for him to meet Chris.
----------------------------------------------
I wake up next morning and get changed quickly. I want to look nice for Dylan. I throw on an adidas crop top with black Victoria secret leggings and a Nike hat. I put on plain black Nike airs and do my makeup.

I hear a knock at the door and run downstairs and see Dylan standing there....with another girl. I ignore her and hug Dylan straight away. I take him upstairs with the girl trailing behind us. Who even is that?
"This is Sarah, my best mate" he smiled
"Ok" I say with a fake smile
"Nice to meet you" she says
"And u" I say
I kiss Dylan passionately and we stop for air. Sarah was staring at us. Creep.
I look round and see Chris looking at us crying. As soon as I look at him he closes the blind. I don't know why he's doing this.
C.h.r.i.s-
I look round and see Taylor and her Dylan kissing. Dylan used to be my mate in junior school but he cheated on every girl so I didn't want to be friends with him anymore. I don't want him to cheat on Taylor too. She looks round and I close my blind. I've had such a hard day. Just found out my grandad died of a heart attack this morning. My Grandad was my favourite, he was always there for me. And seeing my crush kissing another guy isn't great. I walk over to my bed and just sulk. I'm not in the mood today.
Authors note//
Sorry this chapter not as long, I wanted to make it more interesting. Please share this on Twitter and vote for it!! Also don't forget to message me suggestions! Thanks xxx