Chapter 1

T.a.y.l.o.r~
I wake up from my alarm ringing rather loudly in my ear. I groan and realise today is the day I'm moving to Canada. I sigh to myself, I don't want to go. I decide on having a cold shower to wake me up. Once done, I blow dry my brown ombre hair and put it into a messy ponytail. I put on a plain white top, a burgundy bomber jacket, black leggings, and white converse. I slide my pandora ring onto my right middle finger (Picture Above) and do my makeup. I just put on bb cream, mascara, bronzer as I'm quite pale, nude eyeshadow and some pink lipstick.

I walk downstairs to see mum making breakfast.
"Hey mum" I smile
"Hey Tay, you excited" she smiles back
"Kind of. It's nice to move but I'm gonna miss Megan so much" I sigh
"I know but she can always visit us and we can visit her" she says
"We can?" I say
"Of course" she smiles.
I just smile back.
Megan is my best mate and has been since nappies.
"Want some croissants or pancakes? Mum asks
"No thanks not too hungry just gonna have a small bowl of coco pops" I chuckle and grab the one bowl that still was in the house out the cupboard.
"Hey Tay, maybe you can get a boyfriend there, apparently Canadians are pretty hot" she laughs while smirking
"Maybe...Justin bieber from Canada" I smile
"Yeah and he's hot" mum laughs
"Exactly" I laugh slightly

I walk upstairs and grab my phone which is charging.
I look at it and get a fb message from Megan.
Meg- can I come and see you before you leave xx
Me- sure come over before 3 xx
Meg- on my way Tay xx
I smile to myself knowing that I'm gonna see her before I leave but suddenly turning into a frown as I'm not gonna see her a while after.

I hear a knock at the door so I know Megan's here. I walk downstairs and open the door for her to come in.
"Hey tay" she beams
"Hi girl" I smile
"I'm gonna miss you so much" she says with a tear in her eye
"Same" I sniff
"This place looks huge without anything in it" she laughs slightly
"I know right. We literally have some cereal, milk, pancakes and croissants in the house" I laugh
4 hours later-
I sit down and sigh. This is gonna be a long journey. I look out the window as we fly up. I'm officially going to Canada. I can't help but cry. Leaving Megan is like a nightmare. A nightmare came true. She's the one that was there for me when my dad died, when I got bullied, when I had a horrible brake up.
"You ok honey" mum says and holds my shoulder.
"I'll be fine, I just don't want to go" I sigh
"I know darling but I found a job that I like and I have a lovely house." She says
"Can I pick what bedroom to have" I laugh
"Sure" she smiles and laughs slightly.

I wake up by my mum shaking me.
"Taylor where here" she beams.
I wake up and smile but I can't help but feel I'm a 15 hour flight away from Megan. I can't believe I slept that long either!

We get to the house and I immediately smile. This is gorgeous! It's decent size and is definitely worth it. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a basement, kitchen, living room, dining room. I run upstairs and pick the room I want. It had a walk in wardrobe! I couldn't be happier tbh. Actually I could if Megan was here but you know.
I look out my bedroom window, i have two in my bedroom I have a small one facing one of the neighbours room and a bigger one facing the lovely neighbourhood. I glance to the small window and see a boy walking around with his top off. Geez he was hot...Taylor stop you don't even know him.
He turns around and smiles at me, I smile back but turn a deep shade of red. He caught me staring.

Authors note//
Thank you for reading! I would love it if you could comment, and vote for my story it would mean the world!
Sorry this chapter was quite short. It's just the opening xx