Chapter 10

C.r.a.w.f.o.r.d-
I storm to Dylan's house. This is serious. I'm gonna search that house like a maniac. I knock on the door and nobody answers. I look through the window and nobody's in. I open the door and it's unlocked. I walk in and I hear a massive bang from in the basement. I just ignore it. I walk around I look in the bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens etc. I might as well check the basement. I try to open it but it's locked. Who locks the basement?? I look in all the draws and finally one with a key in it. I unlock the door and walk down the stairs.
I see....Nothing. URGHHH.
I walk upstairs and suddenly I hear chains moving around. I go back down their and put my phone torch on I go round the corner and see Chris and Taylor tied up.
"Oh my god" I say
I rip of Chris's duct tape of his mouth.
"Let Taylor free first" he says
I get all the chains of taylor and then Chris. I call the police to tell them I found them and their on the way.
The police come to his house and luckily Dylan came before so I can say he let me in.
"Where were they?" The police man asks
"In Dylan's basement" I say
"He just let himself in" Dylan says
"Don't lie Dylan you let me in" I say
"Dylan Dauzat your under arrest for kidnapping and abusing" the police men says
"How long is his sentence" I ask
"40 years" he says
"Ok" I say.
T.a.y.l.o.r-
I am so happy Crawford found us. I dunno if we would have survived.
I run into my house and Stacey and my mum were sat there.
They both turn around and hug us hard.
"Omg who found you" Stacey says with happy tears
"Crawf" Christian says
"I'm so happy" mum says
"Guys you look so skinny, what happened" mum asks
We both told them the story and told them about Dylan getting a 40 year sentence in jail. I'm so happy but so shocked.
The next day//
I get back from school. We had a lot of questions asked and I was surprised about how many people cared.
Me and Chris go outside onto the trampoline.
"Watching you suffer was horrible Tay" he says looking into my eyes.
"Watching you suffer was horrible too" I say
He hugs me for a while and we both lay down looking at the stars.
I pretend to be asleep on him just so he would carry me upstairs and tuck me in. I really like Chris, I'm feeling like I've got a crush on him.
I feel him pick me up and carry me upstairs.
"I love you" he says and kisses my forehead
"I love you too" I whisper
He didn't say anything and walked out the room. I hope he heard me.
Authors note//
Is this book boring to you?? I feel like it's boring.. Comment if it is or not but don't worry I'm still writing it I'm just running out of ideas. This might be a short story but I will do a sequel and I'm also going to write a zalfie fanfic after this. Thanks for reading don't forget to vote and share xxxx