| First Day |

I groaned in annoyance, slamming my alarm clock.

"Ugh." 

I rubbed my eyes, the smell of pancakes immediately filling my nostrils. I fake a smile, pushing off my bed sheets, first day of school. Great. I'm already done with this entire day, and it hasn't even started. I take off my clothes and step into my shower, the warm water hits my skin.

I moan at the feeling.

"I don't want another pretty face, I don't want just anyone to hold."

I sing out loudly.

Turning the knob, stopping the water. I grab my towel wrapping it around myself. I take out my outfit I set up yesterday, my undergarments a pure white lace bra and matching panties. I didn't bother doing my makeup, my skin never broke out, so I never bothered. I run downstairs to my kitchen.

"Good morning mom."

"Good morning, honey."

She places a plate of pancakes and bacon in front of me, I chow down on the delicious breakfast.

"Ready for the first day?"

She continues cleaning up my dishes, I sigh.

"I just never saw a reason to transfer to this school. I mean seriously?"

My mother bowed her head down, shaking her head.

"That school wasn't right, and you know that, Edwina."

She sternly said, I nodded, too tired to argue with her.

I grab my backpack and unlock my phone. I decided to text Laurence and Aaliyah.

E ( Edwina )
L ( Laurence )
A ( Aaliyah )

E : hey come over
L : omw ready for today?
A : I'm coming over too and hell no I hate school
E : hurry upppp

I hear my doorbell ring, opening the door, I smiled.

"Hey ugly."

Laurence and Aaliyah say in unison. I laugh, engulfing them both into a hug.

"Ready?"

They both nod, I say bye to my mom and walk into my driveway. I open up my door, entering my Porsche, along with Laurence and Aaliyah joining. My family had money, but not enough to buy a private jet.

My mother owns a famous clothing company, and my father is a CEO of a large tech company. My dad is rarely home, but I have a good relationship with him.

"Did you hear about the boy at Lee Brooke?" Aaliyah questioned, I roll my eyes.

Aaliyah would always know everything in the social world, I could honestly care less about guys. I've never been in a relationship and I'm not planning too be in one until I know I'll find a guy whose worth my time. And I know what you're thinking, what about Laurence? Honestly, I never found interest in Laurence, and he has a girlfriend anyways.

"No, Aaliyah. And I don't care."

I fake a smile, looking beside me.

"Well, his name's Shawn, he plays all sports well—but he's not on any of the teams at our school. Boo. Anyways, rumors say he's the hottest guy at school. Most of all he sings! Plus he's single."

Aaliyah winks at me.

"Shut up."

I blush, nudging her shoulder.

Shawn seemed like a nice guy. I park my car, stepping out I hear wolf whistles from across the street. I roll my eyes, Aaliyah did as well, Laurence was busy on his phone probably texting his girlfriend. I walk with Laurence and Aaliyah by my side, earning looks from almost everyone. I didn't really care about popularity, my grades are what mattered the most to me.

Entering my schools office.

"Hi!"

I greeted the lady at the front desk, she smiles.

"Ah, your names please."

She asks. I point at Laurence, and Aaliyah.

"Laurence Peterson, Aaliyah O'Brien, and Edwina Rodriguez."

She hands us our schedules, we thank her. We all scan what classes we have before our school bell rings.

"I have English first."

"I have history."

"I have history too!"

I smile big. Aaliyah sequels in excitement.

"Fine, be like that."

Laurence acts butt hurt, I laugh.

The bell rang, sighing, we begin walking to our lockers. Luckily, all of our lockers are in the same hall. I grab the supplies I needed and headed to my first period with Aaliyah. I enter the classroom first with Aaliyah tagging behind me.

"Oh, you must be the new students!"

Our teacher, Ms. Giovanni, I read on the board. Damnit. The new kid greet.

"Class this is.."

She looks over to me, hesitating.

"I'm Edwina."

I softly say, the entire class staring at us both in awe.

"I'm Aaliyah."

The excited girl next to me waves nervously.

"You may take a seat wherever you'd like."

We both nod, walking to the back of the room. I take a seat next to an extremely good looking boy, all he did was stare at me. Aaliyah took a seat across from me. I paid attention in all of my classes, straight A student while taking all AP classes.

I didn't worry much on my education, even though I take it very seriously.

"Hey, my name's Shawn."

The brown, shaggy haired boy next to me smiled. I turn to look at him directly in the eyes. It was as if time had stopped, my breathing hitched to the back of my throat.

"I'm Edwina, a transfer."

I smile back, my voice extremely high all of a sudden, I look around my class. All the girls were watching me in rage.

Aaliyah turned around mouthing.

"Get it."

As she heard me meet Shawn. I never expected him to be so polite, or as genuine. I imagined him as an idiotic jock who couldn't care less about anything. Time flew by and it was lunch, boys were drooling over me and girls were hating on my looks. I was used to getting that kind of attention since I wasn't hideous but average looking.

I kept my body in shape, watching my intake, I found Laurence and Aaliyah sitting at an empty table in the lunchroom.

"Hey guys."

I take a seat next to them, after grabbing my lunch, we all talked quietly.

"We meet again beautiful."

He flirtatiously says, resting his arm around me.

I roll my eyes, fuckboy alert?

"I'm not interested."

Jesus, did I wanna kiss him right there.

"Oh really?"

He says cockily, placing his hand on my thigh, slowly slithering his muscular fingers upward into my inner thighs.

"How about now?"

I nearly choke on my sandwich, Aaliyah and Laurence were too busy talking to each other to see me freaking out. His hands. God, his hands.. What they do to me.

"What are you doing?"

I hiss, he chuckles.

"Making sure you know you're mine."

He growls into my ear.

He removes his hand from my heat, making me sigh in relief, he stands up and walks away like nothing happened.

What the living fuck was that?