| Pregnant? |

I felt my stomach churn, fuck. I fell off Shawn's bed, crawling on the floor to the bathroom. I still couldn't  walk, and Shawn was asleep next to me well, was. Grabbing the toilet seat, I threw up all my food from yesterday night. Probably ate something bad.

"Hey, hey, hey."

Shawn held my hair up and ran to my side, he sounded groggy. I kept throwing up, what the hell is happening? I stopped, wiping my mouth. I sighed, running my hand through my hair.

"Sorry for waking you babe."

I sit back on the toilet on the ground.

"No it's fine baby, I don't want you throwing up without me."

Shawn chuckles, I giggle

"You must be tired, go get some rest. I'll be back in bed soon."

I insist, Shawn shakes his head

"I'll go make some breakfast instead okay?"

He suggests, I nod in defeat.

Shawn runs downstairs to the kitchen, I slowly stand up. My legs were still sore as hell, damnit Shawn. I turn on his shower head and get cleaned up, geez I feel disgusting. Once I washed off all that nasty residue I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I threw my wet hair in a messy bun, not bothering to impress Shawn.

Slowly I walked downstairs, seeing this dork flip eggs on our stove.

"Morning daddy."

I groan, Shawn turns around smiling.

"I like that you still call me that out of bed."

He sends me a wink making me blush.

"Oh shut up."

I throw a blueberry at him, he dodges it and chuckles. God his laugh. He hands me my plate and sits across from me, smiling. I smile back, chowing down on his food. Shawn is an amazing cook, I never realized that.

"Enjoying it now Edwina?"

Shawn chuckles, I stop chewing obnoxiously and look up at Shawn. I just realized how pig - like I was, must be more than hungry I guess.

"Can't you let a woman eat in peace?" I roll my eyes, biting on bacon.

Shawn chuckles, pushing a hair strand behind my ear. I smile, continuing to eat my food.

"God I can't wait for the day I get to build a family with you princess, we'll have our own small munchkins running around. Damn I'm in love with you."

Shawn coos, holding my hand.

My heart skips a beat, wait a second. I drop my fork and looked Shawn in the eye. His eyes filled with concern in an instant.

"Shawn I just forgot, I had a meeting with my moms friend about school. It's really important I just saw the time, I need to go. I'm sorry!"

I kissed Shawn's cheek before he could respond. Quickly I run out the door after slipping on comfy moccasins. I jump in a black Mercedes parked in Shawn's garage and speed out to my local hospital.

                          THREE HOURS LATER

"Edwina Rodriguez."

I heard the clerk say, I quickly stop pacing and run to the front desk.

"Yes, yes that's me."

I say out of breath, the woman at the desk clicked a few buttons on her keyboard.

"Please attend to room 12 it's right down the hall."

She points to her left. I thank her and speed off down the hall, I quickly enter and sit in a chair. There was multiple chairs and a medical bed for checkups, besides that it was empty. I wait for the doctor to come in, soon enough, he did.

"Ah Ms. Rodriguez you must want to see your results."

He says, adjusting his glasses at the clipboard he's holding.

No fucking shit Sherlock.

I anxiously squirm in my seat, afraid of the answer he is about to reveal.

"Well Edwina, after calculating on all the tests I took. I can honestly say that you are-"