Chapter 11

So I think from now on I'm just going to call the chapters by their number opposed to an actual name as I never know what to call them.

Oww, that hurt. "how can that be the wrong answer if it was MY choice?hmm." I sassed him.

He released me from the wall a bit to say "it wasn't what I chose"

"well then you shouldn't have said it was my choose of what I wanted,silly" I knew by now I was dead or as dead as I would get if I kept angering him, but might as well go with a bang. He waited a moment as to think about what he was going to do next.....

A/N so how was it?

Just kidding, I've alway wanted to do that :) heres the rest of the chapter.

He let me go totally, and didn't say anything so I moved my hands and looked around a bit more as if to find the exit of a door.

He smiled and said evilly "there is none till you accept me as your mate. Willingly or not willingly, you will be mine by the next full moon."

"how long till then?"

"from now, two weeks."

"WHAT! But that can't be true how I I last in here, if I'm your mate shouldn't you care more about my safety?!?"

"You don't need to worry about it and besides I never said you were going to be in here the whole time, silly mate hahaha."

Ok by now i was practically peeing myself I was so scared. Why does my mate have to have a crazy brother?wait, wait, wait, mate= werewolf and I'll shift! Oh wait I'm too young. Dammit why and I too young grrrr. It's a good thing he can't hear me.

"Sweetheart you should close your mind if you don't want people in it."

" Why would you say that?"

"As if you don't know? A werewolf's mind is never safe form it's pack,haha!"

"But that goes againg what people have been saying!" that can't be true right?

"For most people it is but not for pack it's just a thing to tell pups so the font misuse it or somebody gets offended they can't hear it but adults can, so HA! No matter what you do you can't hide from me."

A/n two chapters in a week i hope this is the start to something new were i can update more often hopefully, was this long to satisfy your needs? No... Ok then ill write more next time :)