Why must i be

So people i feel like im not doing good with this so my chapters will be short like five paragraphs then the next will be like ten and im not really explaining why well it's because I earthier can't come up with anything or I am bussissie and don't have time and sorry for the late update I've been working on a description for the charterers so here's my next chapter------------------------- ----------- Later that night whenI came home I walked immediately into my older brother Noah "sorry" I mumbled

He then grabbed me and spun me around growled shouting "

"

who is he? Did he touch you?"

"no? Who is this he?"

"Your mate Kelly."

"Are you high? We're not wolfs or dogs."

"how dare you ever compare our kind to dogs!"

He threw his head back and howled. Soon all his buddies were in the house, some I knew some I didn't and my parents hurried down the stairs while all the people asked

What's wrong?

"Why is she here, this would only be pack business?"

He frowned at that last comment

"guys she's here to learn about the pack"

A young woman stepped out of the crowd and raised an questioning eyebrow at Noah asking "why must she so suddenly?"

"what's that smell, someone here is not a wolf"

Soon all the people were sniffing the air when's small boy pointed to me and yelled "cat!"

The woman looked at me and I was agents the wall trying to catch my breath and she growled "what is your mate child !?" I gulped and she shook me yelling "what kind is your mate I can smell it on you!"

As soon as she "you" jack stormed though the door locking eyes with me right away. At walked to the woman bowing saying "alpha." then ripping her off me then gave me a hug. When two guys tore him off me growling at me.

I hissed the pounced and soon I was in people's arms howling and hissing and got more eyebrows raised.

The alpha said out loud "could it be possible that she is a wolf-cat? " .

They turned to my parents and both held their hands up saying stuff along the lines "no I'm purebred" " I'm a human" I hissed at the people demanding attention, turning them back to me.

The alpha gave the single to knock me out, the last thing I remembered my mate screaming "noooooooooo, let her goooooo!"

//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--// so what do you think will happen to Kelly comment, vote, etc please :)