The next day

I hate math no more thank god its over . That was all I thought during my math class. When the bell finally rung I jumped up grabbing my stuff and sped walked thru the hall to my locker and grabbed my jacket and kid book. I was so exited to read it! I ran back to my next class and flipped through my story and waited for Chloe to get here.

When she finally walked into the room I smiled at her and got up to talk she had her crush as her partner ( he's also my crush but hush hush) while I had Alex the guy that you would expect in prison as soon as he got out of high school ugh I don't want to walk I practically started choking earlier but was soo ready for this. Let's do this thing! Yeah!

As chloe and i walked we ran about the line trying to keep up with our crush and so he might notice us or her as we went along I knew between is it wouldn't work because guy care more bout looks then personality so I stood no chance.

So as we got to the little kid school we separated and he was her partner but I had my old teacher so it was a win win situation. My story was about a mouse and i hate it it was horrid and stupid. While my partner was reading he had the cutest story and was really good with kids which was totally unlike him and as we walked out he told me to not tell anyone about what happened in there about how he might have been soft to the kids.

When we started walking back and I started coughing a soon choked on what I was trying to cough up, and I fell then started twitched and looking around

till I find myself staring into a lovely pair of blue eyes before I fainted.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• what do you think rate/ comment.