Chapter 9

Recap:

I screamed and ran towards my brother I turned and saw the man from my nightmares the faceless man

: kelly pov/

I screamed as he walked towards me, my mate stupidly got in front of me and tried to shield me. The man just flicked his hand and jack went flying.

"Noooooooo!"

I screamed, the man just kept walking and when he got over to me his face turned down to look at me as if he had eyes. The police came in and the man turned to them nodded his head then the police went back outside.

"Who are you?"

I screamed, a voice hummed from where his mouth would be

" I and your worst nightmare, your best friend anything but my master only told me to capture you and bring you to him. Come along child before we make a secne."

I just stared at him,did he honestly expect me to go with him? Ha good luck with that sir or what ever you might be. Ha!

I looked at him stood up then walked over to him and slapped him but just before my hand connected with his face he count it and lightly brushed it against his face and I remembered the best moment of my life.

Finding my mate.

(note this isn't going to go exactly as the story line goes I will change some things)

"I think that your my mate."

jack whispered I gasped and thought back to s time when I would hear my parents talking about finding Kelly s mate and why she hasn't found hers yet. I stared into his grey blue eyes and sat there just staring

"he is perfect."

a voice said I blinked and saw him do the same. Suddenly all my senses were better and I h ad the energy to run across America and back and that I could do anything I simply stared at jack knowing I wanted to spent the rest of my life with this boy .

( so that was really far off but ya know it is more in depth I like that better than my other I found my mate thing.)

I grabbed my hand back and he grabbed me while I was in shock at what he showed me.

He came back to the back of the van I'm in and takes off the mask reveling no other than James, Jacks older brother