At the hospital

( Kelly's pov)

I think you my mate he whispered, I started at him and sputtered out "I'm yo-y0-your what?!?he sighed and explained that he's a wolf werewolf that is and when they find their mate they stay committed forever and a lot of other stuff about the process of it all and I started freaking out as Mrs.Qial came in. She started at the scene she must know that Jack's a werewolf.

A few moments later she sighs and out loud says " well I assume you know what werewolf are and such and such."

After a pause she sniffs the air a smiles and wispers to me " You must be the mate to the upcoming beta"

As she walks out i yell to ask" can you see when I can leave?' she laughed a nodded her head.

After an awkward silence a nurse comes in a checks my blood and tells me to open my mouth and say ahhhhhhhh.

When shes done she leaves, ao Jack and talk about school, and soon were arguing about which kind is better to drive ford or Chevy I was arguing for Chevy and he had ford.

When the nurce came in she came in and saw what was going on she shooed Jack out. He growled and I herd it,the niece didn't seem to.

Weird.

Comment vote * next chapter will be descriptions of people don't read if you don't want to ruin the image in you head :)