Epilogue

Musical Scythe, now free from slavery, lived a great life with her adopted mother, Gem Scythe. After she was free, Muse was brought to a public school to get an education. There she developed her interest into swing jazz and the saxophone. After she graduated, Gem bought Muse a professional alto saxophone so she could continue in her interest. Gem helped Muse through all of college to become an amazing saxophonist. And, through all of the pain and suffering of a slave, Muse still stayed a happy, childish pony.

Muse never saw Hickory or Silicone again, until their wedding. Hickory and Silicone, though all their differences, got married and lived a happy life with a son and daughter. Ginger continued cooking for everyone at her own restaurant. She died one year just before Hickory and Silicone's wedding by the tragic disease of cancer. Gem still lives, and Muse still believes Gem to be her birth mother.

Now, Muse lives in her own home and is known as a local celebrity as "The Silent Sax". Muse has a daughter named Unique Scythe, a unicorn who bears a snow white coat and identical colors of her mother for her mane and tail. Muse also took in a colt, Daylight Air, who has grown to call Muse his own mother. Muse has new friends as well, a white stallion named Classic, a black colt named Nugget, a blue mare named Alice, an orange mare named Octane, and by far her best friend, a black mare named Ruby. Muse, a mare with a terrible past, has a wonderful present, and the future looks brighter for her everyday.