Chapter 2

Back of house at top.

-----------------------------

I get off at my bus stop and wait for the bus to leave. The bus leaves with my eyes following it the whole way. A vibration comes from my back pocket and I pull out my phone to check what it was. It was my mom telling me that her and my dad won't be home for supper. Well that was predicted. A limo pulls up in front of me. A honk comes from it, telling me to hurry up. A smile appears on my face. I hop inside the vehicle and I rolled down the window that is separating me from the driver. Louis my diver turns around and smiles at me. He was an older man with gray short hair. Although right now, his Chauffeur hat was covering his hair.

"Hello miss." Louis greets me.

"Hey Lou" I reply. Louis has been my driver since I was a little. While my parents would make stops at places and I had to wait in the car, he would play dolls with me. He was the uncle I had always wanted.

"Where are we off to today?" He asks me.

"Back to the house I guess, I still have to unpack." He nods his head and drives to the house.

*****

We arrive at the gates to my house. Lou rolled down his window and began to speak to the security. The gates open to the long driveway that will lead me to my new huge house. I have quite a rich family. My parents are extremely powerful people. My father is a very popular lawyer. He has lots of connections. My mother is has her own fashion firm. She also has a lot of connections. Between both of their jobs they are rarely home. Always on business trips. They thought that moving me here would help me not get into as much trouble. Honestly though I don't really care my parents aren't around. It's pretty peaceful around here. Okay that may be a lie. I do wish my parents were around, but since they aren't I distract myself with anything I can find. Which is why I am quite talented.

The limo arrives at the door of my house and I thank Lou for the ride. I open the door and step onto the stone driveway. I take a good look at my new house. The house was covered in a caramel country ledge stone. The roof was barn house styled with cedar colouring to it. There were windows in all of the appropriate places. When I look to my right I see a nice house. I made a deal with my parents if we are moving I get to pick the house. I picked this one because it has a separate house. That is where I will be staying. It had the same design as the other houses but it was much smaller. I walk over to my house and open the door to go inside. There are two floors to my house area. The bottom is the living room and upstairs is my room. Ahead of me a three couches were sitting. One was facing the T.V, while the other two were sitting across from each other. When I look to my left, there is a large stone wall with a fireplace inside of it. In the stone though, there is stair that are going up stairs somewhere. In front of that a small hot tub lays. It could probably fit about six people. There was a railing that was to the right of the hot tub. It was on the stone that was surrounding the hot tub.

I drop my backpack on the floor and kick off my shoe. What. That walnut, brown chesterfield couch was calling me. Plus my feet are aching. Kind of. Well not really. I run and dramatically jump onto it, in the process I bang my head on the arm of the chair. My hands immediately fly to my head, grabbing it in pain. I kind of sit there for a minute sulking to myself about it. I grab the remote for the T.V and begin to switch through different channels. There is nothing good on. When I say nothing I mean nothing. They are all like stupid kid show and crap. Well I guess I will have to go do something with my life now. I leave the warm couch and walk out of my house and go into the other house. I take off my shoes as and old man comes in my direction. He had a full head of grey hair and dark brown eyes. He has a fragile body and as he walked towards me his shoulders were pushed back showing his great posture. He was wearing the typical butler outfit. The coat is swallow-tail in cut and is ornamented on the tails, on the cuffs, and down the front with silver buttons.