MHL [14] Interesting..

RENCE'S POV.

This is not happening.. Hindi ito maganda.

Mukhang mahihirapan ako ngayon. Gusto ko sanang ibalik itong folder na hawak ko eh.

Pero, Mr. President have my word now. I can't back out. 

I know Carla, she's a BRAT. A SPOILED BRAT. She will do anything to get what she wants. Pero his father owns a very known company. He invests in every good company, and now its our time for that chance. I don't want to disappoint Mr. President. 

Mr. Fransisco Lopez.. Anong gagawin ko sa'yo?

Wala akong balak umatras. This is just a trial. 

I will concquer it.

Tatawagan ko na si Mr. Fransisco.

Dialling +69320******...

"Hello?"  Mr.Fransisco

"Hello Good morning this is Rence Sandoval from ***** Company." 

"Ohhh, so you're Rence..." Mr.Fransisco

"Yes Sir. I am."

"What makes you call the president of the "Dultra" Company.." Mr.Fransisco

"I would like some business talk to you.. I believe and I am confident to say that you will love our offer."

"Good answer, Well let's see... I'll transfer you to my secretary for my schedule. How's that?" Mr.Fransisco

"Thank you sir."

Tinransfer niya ako sa secretary he's free every sunday at 11pm. That'll be great.. So i ended the call..

----------

FRANSISCO'S POV.

"Hey dad, How's your life here at your little office?" Carla. 

Here she goes again.. My brat illegitimate daughter..

Yes. She is Illegitimate..

Before her mother died from sickness,  she want me to take good care of our daughter..

She's been a brat eversince, i can't control her..

"I will be okay if you are not here for something."

"No dad, you getting it wrong.. I just wanted to see you. Narinig ko na si Kuya ikakasal na raw the week after next, how dare you dad? Hindi niyo sinabi sa amin.. I didnot receive any invitation!" Carla.

"Anak, we all know that your brother hates you. That's the reason right?"

"I know pero its his wedding day, i want to be a part of it." carla

"Let's see.. I am not sure anak, you want talk to your..............."

*RING!*RING!

I answered immediately..

"Hello?"

"Hello Good morning this is Rence Sandoval from ***** Company." Rence.

"Ohhh, so you're Rence..." Nabitawan ni Carla ang bag niya after kong banggitin ang Rence, sounds interesting..

"Yes Sir. I am." Rence. Since i'm with her.. I turned on the Loudspeaker.. 

"What makes you call the president of the "Dultra" Company.." 

"I would like some business talk to you.. I believe and I am confident to say that you will love our offer." Rence.

"Good answer, Well let's see... I'll transfer you to my secretary for my schedule. How's that?"

"Thank you sir." Rence.

"DAD! IS THAT RENCE?! OMYGOOSSSHH!" Carla.

"Yes he is. So what's your connection with that guy?"

"Well...........

I want him.." Carla

"Okayy brat." 

"Will you get me Rence? For meeee?" Carla. Hmmm.. Mukhang masaya 'to..

"No.." 

"Ohh please please please." Carla. Trying to pout..

"No again.." Im waiting for the word anak..

"Pleaseee? I wil do anything.." Carla. 

Good answer anak..

"Anything?" 

"Yes.." Carla.