Nicotine and faded jeans baby just believe there's Noone else like me

"Let me drive you home." He said. Silena looked down, unsure. "I can't really. I have to go." Her cheeks were already starting to turn pink in the chilly air. "At least let me walk you." Silena hesitated as a slow blush made her cheeks turn brighter. Then she sighed and nodded.

Beckendorf grinned at her and held his arm out, bowing dramatically in a gesture for her to lead the way. Silena smiled and pushed herself off, easily skating over the cracks in the sidewalk. Beckendorf watched her gracefulness carefully. He had watched her earlier in the restaurant. He hoped that wasn't creepy. He noticed the way her eyes sparkled when the light was just right.

She had bit her lip in amusement when Lee had woken up from his nap. And she had frowned at the strand of hair in her face. He also had noticed a few new things. She had a light sprinkle of freckles and seemed to be kinda close to Lou.

She turned around, "What?" She asked him. He hadn't noticed he was staring. He blushed and shook his head. Silena stopped suddenly and turned toward the door of an apartment building. It wasn't too fancy or too rundown. It was simple. Silena turned to thank him and stopped, he was staring at her again. She liked the way his eyes sparkled in the moonlight. She nodded, "Thanks." She told him. He just nodded. Silena hesitated, picking at her faded jeans. The smell of nicotine hung in the air. Then Silena leaned forward on the stoppers of her skates and kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks Charlie." Then she turned and skated into the building. Beckendorf stood stunned, an accident had brought him to her. Accidents don't just happen accidentally. A voice chided him. He told the voice to shut up. He didn't get any sleep that night.

Long As F Time Skip (Because I can't do the chorus)
* One Month Later*

It's time to fall into my arms, cause I've been waiting for too long.

Beckendorf smiled down at Silena, who was laughing at Percy. Percy made another face at the girl making her laugh harder. Her face was beginning to go from pink to strawberry red. He remember a couple weeks ago when they had been studying, she had laughed so hard she snorted a little.

Beckendorf stole one of Silena's French fries. She stopped laughing, turning toward him with her eyebrow raised. "Did you just take my fench fry?" He gave her a crooked grin and nodded. "Yep." She shook her head a picked one up, throwing it at him. He ducked and gasped as it hit a girl in the back of the head.

The girl screamed, "Who threw that?" All eyes turned to Silena. She blushed, "I'm really sorry Drew. I'll clean it off when we get home I promise." Drew sneered at her sister, "Whatever Silena! Ugh, why did I get stuck with a sister like you anyway? You're so stupid. No wonder mom like me better."

Silena flinched at the last part. The cafeteria fell deadly silent. Beckendorf was still trying to process what had just come out of Drew's mouth. Silena stood up and left, brushing past her sister and dumping her tray on her. Beckendorf ran off after her, avoiding Drew as she flew into a rage.

He found Silena wiping her eyes, standing in front of her locker. He quietly made his way over. "Silena." His voice coaxed her to turn and look at him. She took one look at him and broke down. Beckendorf wrapped his arms around her, muttering soothing words to her. She sobbed quietly, he hated to see her like this. After a while her sobs died down and she sniffled looking at him, her eyes said a silent thank you.

He wanted her to smile so bad. He didn't like seeing her sad. It made him feel like his whole soul was hurting. He needed to say something, fast. He said the first thing that came to mind, "So, how about that weather?"

Silena smiled at him.