The Beginning Of The End

Y/N's POV
--------------
"Momma can you teach me a new secret art? Please I want to be strong just like you!" I say.
"Of course! This new one is going to knock your socks off! Just close your eyes and think of the elements within you. Then say 'Dragon Slayer Secret Art! Elemental Dragon...! Eternal Global War!" Replies My mom/elemental dragon Scarlex.
"I'll try and do my best!
"DRAGON SLAYER SECRET ART! ELEMENTAL DRAGON, ETERNAL GLOBAL WAR.!"
Many magical symbolic circles appeared in the sky all around. Each with a golden and black color. Once I casted the spell, the elements came out that were shaped as dragons. The elements swift through the sky aiming for a big mountain. Once the elements hit its target and the dust cleared, all there was was a big pit.
"Wow that was amazing. Good job Y/n." Says my mom with excitement.
"It's all thanks to you momma!" I reply with a great amount of gratitude.
"Well it's time to rest. We have a big day tomorrow!"
"You say that every time mom!"
"Let's go sweetie!
"Aye!"
Then we went to the cave that we lived in and slept till our hearts content
Time Skip- Next Day
I woke up but rather roughly. I opened my bright golden orbs and I saw
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nothing.
I walked outside but still saw nothing.
"Mom? MOM? MOMMA!!!!!!??????"
Right now I was full of tears. My tears weren't normal. My tears were a golden liquid
(A/N: IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE PISS THAT COME OUT OF YOUR BLADDER!!!!).
I ran and ran every where I can possibly think my dragon can be but I couldn't find her. She was gone.
"W-why Scarlex?!"
"WHAT DID I DO WRONG?!?!? PLEASE COME BACK I CAN'T...I can't live without you..."
After a while I sensed something strong so I went for it. It tracked me back to my cave. I went inside and saw a glowing lacrima. I activated it and for the looks of it, it was a voice lacrima
"Y/n if this was activated it means that I had to go. Please for my sake go to a guild. Meet new people, take your goals to a new level became that is what mages do. Save lives and care for others. Go Y/n go live and do what you were destined to do. Bye~" then the lacrima turned gray and broke into growing dust till there was nothing left.
"Mom why did you leave..."
================
THIS IS MY NEW STORY WOOOOOOOOOO ^3^ I hope you guys enjoy and Imma TRY to update more often and dry to update all my stories MKAY!!
-HR19