Fairy Tail

Y/N's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time Skip: 1 Year

It's been a year since my dragon suddenly disappeared. I'm still in the forest part of Fiore because it's huge as hell, but hey its a great time to train. Anyway about 6 months ago i found an egg and about a week or so later it hatched! I named him Koemasu, he can fly and he has shadow/light magic. He is pitch black with white/gray stripes. We get along fine now, but I am still struggling to get food and take care of Koe (nick name) in the same time but i will keep going till i find a guild and new friends. I sense that I'm close to a city (dragon hearing), but we are taking a break to get some rest.

We found a spot to say and prepared to rest for tomorrow. I made two beds by burning some leaves and and water. Then put the sleeping Koe on one of the beds then went to mine. I took off my scarf that Scarlex gave me before she disappeared ( its black with golden squares everywhere ((There is a another BLACK square on top of the gold one) and went to a long deep slumber.

NEXT DAY ^3^

I woke up but differently. AGAIN I open my eyes and im in a

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Infirmary?

I look to my right and see Koe sleeping so i wake him up.

"Koe get up! Hurry!"-Y/N

He gets up and looked alarmed so we get out but he turned me and himself into a shadow so we wont be detected. From the looks of it I think we were in a guild.

--Telepathy--

"Koe do you know how we got here?"

"No i was asleep most of the time"

"Of course you were -_-"

"DON'T JUDGE ME Y/N T^T"

--End Of Telepathy--

"HEY GRAMPS!!! ICE PRINCESS KEEPS TAKING OFF HIS CLOTHES!!!!!!!!" Screams a pink haired mage.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT FLAMEBRAIN OK IT IS JUST HABIT!!!!" Says another black/raven haired mage.

"WHAT YOU CALL ME STRIPPER?!"-Pink Haired Person

"YOU HEARD IT NICE AND CLEAR STRAWBERRY!!!!"-Raven haired person

"Are you guys acting like friends?"-comes out a red haired mage

"AYE ERZA!!!"-They same in the same time

I was so interested in there conversation that Koe kinda turned back to his original self causing us to be spotted...oops

"Looks like you woke up"-says a like 3 feet tall old man.

"Were you the one who brought us here?" I ask blankly

"Yes i am the master of this guild. This guild is named Fairy Tail. I found you and your friend lying there so i took you in." says the master of the guild.

"My friend and i thank you" I say while bowing down

--Telepathy--

"Hey Y/N maybe this is our chance to join the guild and get to know people. Also a good way to get money and a place to say."

"Thats true... ok lets try it!

End Telepathy

"Excuse me my name is Koemasu and this is Y/N. We were wondering i we can join your guild?"

"OF COURSE YOU CAN. WHY WOULD YOU ASK SUCH A QUESTION. This is your family and we always stick together! Come ill get you your guild marks! says the master

We walk behind him to a counter where he takes out a stamp.

"Ok you kids where do you want your guild marks?"-Master

"I want mine light gray on my left back leg!"-Koe

"I want mine on (choose color) on my right shoulder." I reply

"Ok all set now all i need to know is what type of magic you have Y/N."

"Um...Well I'm a

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Elemental Dragon Slayer"

"......................................WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????"-Everyone said. i wouldn't be surprised because it's pretty hard to find a dragon slayer especially an Elemental.

"WE HAVE TWO DRAGON SLAYERS NOW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" o-o wut there is another dragon slayer. The kid with pink hair comes toward me

(FOR THE PEOPLE WHO KEEP ASKING ME WHERE TF IS WENDY AND THE OTHERS!! RIGHT NOW EVERYONE LIKE NATSU AND GRAY ARE YOUNG. AS YOU HAVE NOTICED LUCY ISNT EVEN HERE YET SO STAP ASKING ME WHY THE OTHER DRAGON SLAYERS AREN'T HERE YET ㅎㅁㅎ)

"I'm Natsu and I'm a fire dragon slayer.My dragon's name was Igneel; Did you get trained dragon? Do you know where he/she is? Did it leave in the year 777?

o-o so many questions

"Yes i got trained by a dragon named Scarlex and i dont know where she is and she left July 7, 777."

"Wow we have so much in common welcome to Fairy Tail and i hope we can get to know eachother!"

"Likewise!"

For once in a whole year i actually smiled. Thank You Fairy Tail