Whats your name

What's Your Name

Justin pov 

maaan the twins and me were beyond wasted but they had a nigga chill tho. i didn't want to come out at first but I'm glad my bro convinced me to I actually got my mind off naomi and seen what I been mussin out on. but I wonder where my bro quincy at he been gone for a grip. 

Quincy-(catches up to justin on the deck outside out of breath) "he he hey man wait till u meet these baddies dat just came through tho!!!" 

Justin-"man you said that aboutthe twins" 

Quincy-Fuck them hoes, these chicks are beyooond especcially the middle chick" 

Justin-(notices quincy's excitement and starts to get interested) " aight den describe them" 

Quincy-"I mean they all gorgeous but.. the one in the middle she sent straight from heaven like on some next level type shit. hazel/greenish eyes. long blue hair, thick ass nice asss and dat smile DAMN!" 

Justin-"haha where diss chick that got my bro all sprung?" 

Quincy-"nah its three of em" 

Justin-"nah scratch that I want to meet the middle one not them!"(has the urge to pee) "I gotta piss I be back" 

Leah pov 

this party is aight I mean its a tight crib and all but I'm gettn tired of all these dudes eye rapeing me like damn. I know I'm badd but really? anyways I gotta use the bathroom n then I'm out wit diamond cuz kayla is clearly having a little to much fun... 

Diamond-"hey girl you aight you look constipated" 

Leah-"nah I juat gotta piss wheres the bathroom? 

Diamond-"oh upstairs second door on the left" 

(leah makes a run for the bathroom and relieves herself. then checks herself in the mirror on the way back downstairs she bumps into someone and falls backwards) 

Justin-(looks down and sees girl unconscious) "aye you aight, ma, ma, (leans down and taps her cheek) "oh damn!" (pucks her up and carries her to a nearby bedroom and put her on the bed softly) "damn it dark up here where the light at?" (goes and turns on the light and comes back to the bed)  

Justin thoughts-I didn't really get to look at shorty in the hallway cuz it was dark but now that I'm looking at her she is somethin else. nice body, full set a racks, long blue hair, and I can tell she got dimples ma-oooohh dis must be the girl me bro was trippin off of...now I can see why! (leans in to kiss her) 

leah-(starting to wake up, feels a bed under her and someone breathing on her she opens her eyes) "AGGGHHH WTF WHO ARE U HOW DID I GET HERE?" 

justin-(damn look at them eyes tho!/ covers her mouth) "chill ma you was coming out the bathroom and I bumped into you and you fell unconscious. then I carried u in here and was waiting for you to wake up" (looks down) 

Leah-(now remembering) umm.. thank you but I gotta go! (getting up to leave) 

Justin-(grabs her arm and pulls her back to him) "why you in a rush tho" 

Leah-"I got finals to study for" 

Justin-(raises eyebrow) "stop playing" 

Leah-"I'm serious acute and peds and ain't no joke!" 

Justin-(impressed) what you studying to be a doctor?" 

Leah-"nah das kayla all day, I'm gonna be a registered nurse" 

Justin-"dats what's up tho" (can't stop staring at her) 

Leah-"yeah...well nice meeting you and tank you again" (moves justin away from the door, unlocks it and starts heading down the stairs) 

Justin-(breaks out of trance and chases after her) "aye wait up I didn't get your name!" 

leah-(stops at the door and turns around smiling) "leah"