Let Me Hold You

Justin Pov 

Justin-"who the fuck is diggy and why you all jumpy? Leah-(starts crying/shakes her head and tries to walk away but justin grabs her) Justin-(brings leah into hug and rubs her back)"its okay bae you can tell me what's wrong? what the fuck that nigga do to make you like this? (pulled her back and look in her teary eyes)Leah-he, he, he...Justin-(takes leah in bathroom sits her down and leans in front of her) "he what, you can tell me"Leah-(sniffles) "diggy is my ex...we were suppose to get married after college. but everything changed when we went on to a trip to a winter resort during winter break of my senior year. At first we did everything together and i was in heaven. but then one night he decided he wanted to get intimate and but I told him I wasn't ready and that we should wait. he reluctantly agreed then I went to go take a shower. when I got out I had on sweats and my bra. I had forgotten my shirt so I went to go get it but then diggy tackled me to the floor and he...he.. (starts crying again) Justin-(pissed but doesn't show it) "its okay bae let it out what happened?" Leah-"he raped me on the floor then took me to the bed and did it again...the worst part was that he was staring at me the whole time like he knew what he was doing. After that I swore off men as a distraction!...until now"

Justin Pov

I wanna kill dat nigga right about now like who the fuck goes around raping girls like dat. But I can't show leah im pissed tho, she went through enough but ill be damned if some nigga put they hands on my baby in any way! Justin-(picks leah up and takes her to the bedroom then stands her up)"take off your clothes"Leah-(frowning) "bae did you not just hear what I told you" Justin-(shakes head) "its not like that I meant for your bubble bath" Leah-"oh yeah...can you give me a minute?" Justin-thoughts (damn I was hoping I could see her take her clothes off doe. but I understand she still hurt from what that bitch ass nigga did. so i'll respect her wishes cuz its more than sex wit her. its like she makes me wanna be a better person n shit let me stop for yaw get a nigga all emotional.) "aight ill be downstairs meet me in the dining room when your done"Leah-(raises eyebrow) "and what do you have do have up your sleeve?" Justin-"(smirks) "just take your bath and meet down stairs when your done. wear something...loose"Leah-(shakes head) "okayyy" Justin-(heads downstairs to get dinner warmed up/set-up massage table , etc)

Leah Pov

I got into the bubble bath and I swear my body was thanking me as soon as I got in! this ish was the bomb doe I could feel the water relaxing all my muscles and soon enough my ass was knocked out. I woke up when I felt someone tap my cheek I looked up and saw justin frowning and shaking his head. I laughed and told him I was tired n that's why I fell asleep but that I would be out soon. he made me pinky promise I swear I can't with that boy lol. I quickly drained the bath took a shower then cleaned up the rose petals and blew off the candles. then went into my room I decided to wear a pink aeropostale beater with baggy cotton sweats. I know yaw like really leah? but I love sweats and I didn't want to try to hard. then I went over to the mirror to fix my hair I decided to throw it up into a high bone with the side baby hairs out. it was already curly from washing it so if I had wore It down it would lool like nicki's hair in the right thru me video. I then put on some vanilla/cinnamon body lotion, threw on summer socks and headed down stairs. "it was dark accept for the candles I don't know what it us with this boy and the dark but whatever. I went into the dining room and my jaw dropped. Justin had set up a restaurant style dinner with reservation signs, candles, whiter roses, champagne, dinner trays, the whole thing. I couldn't believe he did all this for me (again). I really owe him tho he just gonna have to wait cus I got somethin for him and no it AINT sex! I don't play that, so yaw can get yaw minds out the gutter. I walked up behind justin where he was up at the countertop. getting desert ready but he wouldn't let me see what it was tho. I tried to tickle him but he grabbed me and took me to the chair at the table and told me not to move. I got bored so I started playing candy crush. 10 minutes later he came and sat down we said our prayers then he picked the lid up to reveal salmon, and shrim scampi. I swear i love this boy I was so excited that I got up and jumped on justins lap and kissed him then told him I love him.I then realized what I did and apoligized but he told me there was nothing to apoligize about. I went and sat down we ate and talked about any and everything. he told me about his childhood and what it was like growing up. I told him about mine by then I was ready for dessert but justin had other plans.