Right By My Side Pt.2

Leah Pov

Ever since the day justin reproposed to me at kayla's house in the pouring rain we have been going strong. naomi has been found and is currently serving her 8 year sentence for what she did to justin in greece. as far as diggy he is still on the loose....but I'm not even worried about his ass. your girl is to blessed to be stressed! I am currently trying on wedding dresses at vera wang wit my bestie and cousin diamond and kayla.and justin is doing what guys do whatever that is but I have to hurry it up because were getting married in less than a week and I still haven't found a dress, cake, or bridesmaid dresses! I left everything else to my mom. 

Leah-(pulling her top up) "what do you guys think of this one?" 

Kayla-(squinting/head cocked) "its cute....but you can do better!" 

Diamond-"yeah, this your wedding... not prom come on now!" 

Leah-(throws hands up in defeat) "look we've been in these boutiques for 4 hours! Im tired, hungry, and my feet hurt!" 

Kayla-(jumps at sudden thought) "OMG I have the perfect dress!!" 

Leah-"where cuz I'm ready to get it and be out" 

Diamond-(nodding) "you and me both" 

Kayla-(walking up to leah)"you already have it!" 

Leah-(frowning) "I do??" 

Kayla-"do you remember when went shopping for the espys thing and you had bought two dresses." 

Leah-(thinking back) "yeah, I wore one to the event with justin, and the other I said I wou-(gets where kaylas going with this) "OMG KAYLA YOU ARE A GENIUS!" 

Kayla-(pops her caller) "just call me superwoman!" 

Leah-"whatever, look I gotta go, thanx guys, but justin is waiting for me at home" 

Diamond-"oooh girl you better go and handle that" 

Leah-(blushing) "its not even like that" 

Kayla/Diamond-(unison) "riiight" 

Leah-I hug my girls and drive home to my boo. he said he had a surprise for me and I'm kinda excited to see what it is. I nice bubble bath would be nice, doing those hospital rounds, and planning this wedding is no joke! I pull up to the driveway of my house. yeah justin decided to take a the month off because he wanted more "us time"...I don't mind it though. I walk in the house and immediately get greeted by the smell of my favorite food. lasagna and I also smell vanilla and caramel candles as I make my way up stairs. but as soon as I reach the top, I feel someone grab me and cover my eyes and hold my waist as I'm lead away.  

Leah-(smiling) "Justin I'm not playing witchu you, what are you up to?" 

Justin-............  

Leah-I decide to test him, so I kick his leg roughly....BIG MISTAKE! I suddenly feel myself get lifted off the ground as he takes off. 

Justin-"you done messed up now baby girl" 

Leah-"nooo, I sowie put me down!!" 

Justin-(laughing) "can't do that!" 

Leah-I suddenly feel him stop and put me down on what feels like a mattress. he uncovers my eyes and I look up and see him towering over me with a smirk on his face. "what are you up to?" 

Justin-(climbs up on the bed and puts his arms on either side of leah. his face is inches away from hers. "you know I gotta punish you right?" 

Leah-(trying to get up and escape) "let me up justin, I'm no-(gets interrupted by justin kissing her passionately)