Greece Baby!

Justin Pov

I got woken up by phone alarm then realized I had set it an hour early. I looked down at leah she was still sleeping.she looked amazing even in her sleep. I slowly got up from behind her and started to get everything ready before we left for our flight. an hour later I had everything loaded in the car. I told the driver to wait outside.and that I had to go get leah. I went back in the house and saw her sleeping in a fetal position like a baby. I kneeled down and started to kiss all over her face and down and her neck. she was smiling but still asleep, so I sighed and slowly climbed on top of her and started feeling up her sweater dress. she squirmed under me and opened her eyes. Leah-(frowning) "justin what are you doing" Justin-"Tryinh to wake yo sleepy butt up, come on we gotta a flight to catch". Leah-"Oh shit, okay hold on"(runs upstairs brushs teeth and changes into a cotton pink adidas jumpsuit and gray uggs and black shades no make up. throws hair into pony tail and runs down stairs. Justin-"finally lets go" (grabs leahs hand and drags her out the house) we reach the airport and start for our terminal. the lady checks us in then we board our flight but for some weird reason I have this weird feeling were being watched....

Leah Pov

we finally get through the hassle of going security luckily their were no papparazzi thank god! we get on our flight but for some weird reason I feel like we were being watched. I shake it off as justin leads me into first class, we sit down and the plane soon takes off... so does my sleep.

Justin Pov

We finally make it to greece uggh so excited to spend the week with my baby TURN UP!! I look down and see leah still sleeping, this girl smh. I wake her up and we get off the flight and are in the car on our way to the hotel. Leah-"omg babe this is sooo pretty I think I wanna live here tho!" Justin-(chuckling) "I don't know about all that but I'm glad u like it" Leah-"scratch that I love it!". we get to the hotel and check in after we get settled in I take leah out on the balcony where there's breakfast and a view that overlooks the ocean and the city. I gotta admit it was heaven and with leah here...a nigga ain't wanna leave either. Leah-"babe I can't believe you did all this its gorgeous, thank u" Justin-"sit down and eat cuz we have a long day ahead of us and..your welcome (smiles). we sat down ate breakfast, enjoyed the view, and talked about whatever. afterwards we headed inside and I told leah to change into a bathing suit. I put on swimming trunks and a gray beater. 20 minutes later leah came out lookin BOMB!! like damn she had on a turquoise one piece chanel bathing suit with slits on her sides. she had little silver chains by her belly area and her hair was down and curly like she just washed it, and she was rockin silver sandles. I was interrupted by someone snapping in my face. Leah-"helloooo earth to justin?" Justin-(breaks from trance) "huh" Leah-"close your mouth your drooling and...I'm ready 2 go" Justin-"my bad ma you look gorgeous tho" (wipes mouth as he grabs leah's hand and head out).

Leah Pov

We get to the beach and its even more gorgeous up close the water is so clear like..you can drink from it. Justin picks me up and runs into the water then drops me into the water. I get up and tackle him by his ankles he falls. then I run out of the water while justin is chasing me, we played around for another hour. then we went scuba diving which was amazing it was funny though because justin was scared to pet the dolphins and shark fish at first. but I got him to ease up and he soon wanted to play with all of them. we then got up from underwater and decided to ride the dolphins which was sooo much fun especially when they got up in the air. afterwards we dried off and walked back to the hotel. Leah-"I'm exhausted babe" Justin-"I bet, I seen you riding them dolphins" (smirks) Leah-(playfully hits justin in the stomach) "shut up, I'm not the one who was pissing my pants when the shark fish came up to us" (laughing at justin) Justin-"keep laughing tho imma give u somethin to piss ur pants about" Leah-"aww little jussy I hurt your fweelings" (baby voice) Justin-"that's it!" (starts after leah) Leah- (running in the sand laughing) "ahhh justin stop I was just playing haha" Justin-(still chasing leah) "nah you need to learn your lesson" Leah -(trips over sea shell and falls on her back) "fuuck" (still laughing) Justin-(standing over leah, looks down at her) "soo..what was yo smart mouth saying earlier?" Leah-(smirking) "you know...I don't remember I was to busy drying your tears (mocking justin) 

Justin-(nods, then picks leah up in one swift movement and starts spinning quickly) Leah-(dizzy) "justin stoooop!" Justin-(laughing) "say sorry papi" Leah-"I'm sorry, now put me down" Justin-"sorry what?" Leah-"papi" justin puts her down and holds her hand as the sun is setting. the sun is shining through my hazel/green eyes, that's when justin stops walking, cups my face and kisses me like their is no tommorow. I put my arm around his neck, then he picks me up bridal style and carries me back to the hotel.

Justin Pov

We get back to the hotel and leah decides to plop on the bed and sleep. I ain't having that cuz I got somethin planned for tonight just me and her. so I walk over to her side. Justin-"leah get up the day ain't over" Leah-(waving justin off) "can we do it tommorow I'm tired" Justin-"no, now get up and take a shower and get dressed in something formal" Leah-(lazily gets up, g 

rabs towel and dress, accessories, etc. heads off to bathroom) "you owe me" Justin-"you won't be saying that later on tonight" (wiggles eye brow) Leah-"eeew u have cooties". Justin- ( going towards leah) "yo what did u say" Leah-(closes door and takes shower. she gets out and oils up then puts on a strapless black versace dress justin bought her with a slit in the middle of her chest showing some cleavage, and a studded "v" buckle in the middle. she straightens her cherry red hair and and pins it in the back of her head with a hump on top. then puts on big diamond shaped diamond earrings,a diamond bracelet, and black heels. she decides that eyeliner and pink lip gloss is enough. when she's done she heads out the bathroom to find an empty room. Leah-"justin, justin where did he go?"(decides to look out in the balcony)" Justin-(on the yacht) "just give me 20 minutes Im gonna go get her" Sailor-"she is one lucky woman" Justin-"I think its the other way around bruh, but ill be back" (runs back to the hotel and opens the room to find it empty) Justin-"leah, leah, where is she?" then leah steps back in the room from the balcony. Justin-(sees leah and jaw drops in awe) "uhh..uhh, you..red..ready? (stumbling over words) Leah-(laughing) "yeah, where were you tho?" Justin-I had to take care of some things, but I'm here now so leggo!" leah intertwines her arm with justin and they head out. when they reach the beach justin blind folds leah. Leah-"why are you blindfolding me bae?" Justin-(smirking) "you'll see" they reach the yacht and justin takes off the blind fold.

Leah Pov

When justin took off the blind fold I was in shock. we were on a yacht and had set up a candle light dinner on the deck with a live band, and everything else you could think of. I was on the verge of tears,like I didn't think I would ever meet someone like justin. he made me love and trust again, I can honestly say that I can see myself with him for the rest of my life. hell, I might even break my sex rule. Justin-"leah come on" (he sat me down and pulled my seat in before sitting across from me) Leah-(taking it all in) Justin-(staring at leah) "bae what are you thinking bout?" Leah-(turns to justin) "how lucky i am to have someone like you in my life. I always use to think that all men were the same and only wanted one thing. then I met you and it started off rocky but...slowly you changed all of that. you made me believe in love again....Justin I love you" (teary eyed) justin-(wipes her eyes) "hey, your too beautiful to be crying. Ieah I've been in love with you since the day I ran into you at my bros party. you didn't want me then...at all (chuckling at the memory). I had to chase after you just so you would pay attention to me. it was worth it though because I can honestly say I've never been this happy EVER!" (gets out of chair and down on one knee in front of leah) "I guess what I'm trying to say is...leah will you marry me baby girl?" Leah-(covers mouth in tears while nodding) "YES, YES, I WILL MARRY YOU JUSTIN D. COMBS!!" he puts the 7 karat diamond ring on her finger.then picks her up and spins her in joy" Justin-(crying from joy) "I LOVE YOU LEAH COMBS FOR NOW AND EVER" (yells to the world)

little do they know there love is about to be tested when there trip soon takes a turn for the worst....