First day at institute

"Rory, dear come down, you getting late to go" said Sarah Stacey as in my mother. "Coming mom, just give me few minutes" i said while pulling my jeggings up my left leg. In next fifteen minutes i arrived at the front door and was greeted by my best friend Grey Benston. As usual he was looking just like a model that came out of the magazine, white tee with shades slung around its neck and torn blue jeans with his infamous smirk walking towards me. I just shrug and push him back to move around from him and enter his blue Lamborghini. He's just his usual rich self with a mother, who is a fashion designer and father running one of most successful companies of Connecticut.

We both have our first day at West Cheshire College today and Grey came to pick me up as my mom is taking my car to her office i.e. same company as Grey's mother. So, surprise surprise.. they both work together and are fifty percent partners and well..my dad, he owns a restaurant named "The Valentines".
Grey finally comes and starts the engine and says " Hey beautiful, how about a dinner tonight? " while wiggling his eyebrows.
"Ohh..but i do have dinner every night" i said while giggling.
"Rory cummon..i mean with me..you know ..together? ".
"Hmm..okay but you have to pick me up then!" I said."Of course little fire"he says with a wink.
When the car enters the college premesis i can see that every pair of eyes are on us. Then Grey comes and retrieve me from my side of the car and we go side by side through the front doors. Girls just swoon over him while we head towards the principal's office to collect our schedule. Principal Pete Rodriguez attends us very warmly and gives us our schedules and direct us for our first lecture. Mine was home science so i headed towards the end of the hallway and Grey parted from me to go to his own class.
When i entered the class i could feel all the pair of eyes on me so seeing this the teacher Mr John Mathew welcomed me and introduced me to the whole class. Then he told me to sit beside a boy with black specs and just on seeing him i thought 'Mhmm..he could be my friend'..he said "Hi, my name is Benny Frank, you can call me Ben" with a genuine smile.
"Hi, I'm Aurora, and you can call me Rory" i said with a grin.
So after the entire class i gathered that he is one of the football flocks and wears specs just as a style statement. He has truly intriguing eyes of colour green and dark hair. When the bell rang he said "Hey Rory, would you like to join me at lunch with my friends?"." Yeah sure Ben, why not?" I say seeing that we could be great friends in near future.
Just like this the rest day till lunch passes with two of my classes with grey and others with Ben and Heather.
I met Heather in AP physics and she surely is one of the intelligent ones of this college.
At lunch i see a group of football players and cheerleaders sitting around one table at the corner of canteen and i also see Ben in them. On seeing me he comes strolling towards me and just when is about to take me towards his table by holding my hand Grey comes and places a hand on my shoulder and says "Stay away from her flock". Ben says " Chill dude, just asking your girlfriend to join us at our table".
I raise my eyebrow at Grey and ask him to drop his attitude and tell Ben that "I'm not his girlfriend, we are best friends".
The rest of the day goes steadily and i get to know that Grey made great buddies whose names are Ahanna and Stan. Ahanna is gay and Stan is a nerd. Way to go Grey, way to go buddy!
And i...umm i got introduced to Max, a self obsessed personality and just great to hang out person; Shelly, the head cheerleader and a go with the flow girl...and others i dont think are worth mentioning right now.
At the end of the day Grey and i were to meet near car in parking lot, so i exit the front door and move towards the car. I see Max and Ben standing on the other side and i wave them and while waving doesnt see that I'll be walking into a hard and smooth body that was coming towards my direction. So just when i think I'm about to hit the ground with a loud thump, strong arms wrap around my waist and stop me from embarrassing myself in public on my first day.
When i open my eyes I'm met with the eyes of purest blue, just like the ocean. It was like i got lost in the most stunning aura, like the Greek God himself came to honour me with his divine presence with such a defined jawline, perfectly cut nose and those mesmerizing eyes. Then i heard "Ahem ahem, dude if you dont mind please leave her now so that she can stand by herself". And then just like that we both came out of the trance in which we got caught up.
" Oh I'm really sorry, i didn't see where i was going".
"No its fine, no harm done here and it was partially my fault too, same reason"said he.
" By the way, I'm Jay, i mean Jason Blake" he said while making a move to shake hands with me."I'm Aurora Stacey, you can call me Rory" i say while shaking hands with him.
"Nice to meet you"

"Same here" i said and then i noticed Grey standing beside us with arms crossed against his chest and staring at our hands.
And then i take my hand back and introduce both of them. They both shake hands stiffly and with quick nods and then Grey says "Cummon lets go now, dont forget we have a date tonight" with a smirk.
I give him my 'the look' that explains alot in itself and tells him to shut up and then see that Jay has a frown on his face. When he realises that I'm looking towards him he quickly changes it into a fake smile and says a quick "Goodbye, see u around" and turns and leave without waiting for a reply.