You too?

Surprised is not the word I would like to use here. It doesn't even describe one fourth part of what I'm feeling right now. I'm flabbergasted by the scene that unfolds in front of me on entering the living room. Everyone is present there.. Mom, Dad, Grey, Heather, Max, Shelly, Ben, Ahanna, Stan and the person on whose welcome everybody is present..my dear big brother, Matt.
I catch my Dad winking at the person behind me and I turn around to face him. I gaze at Jay piercingly and accuse him,"You knew about all this?"and point a finger at him to which he just winks. I'm not able to say anything else because just then Matt tackles me to the ground with his overbearing hug. We both lie on the ground and erupt in laughter. I find myself snickering heartily after such a long time with tears in my eyes.

And just when I think that its the end of the surprise... I get another shock on seeing the famous model Ashley Williams descending the stairs in her full glory.

Matt steps forward and gives a peck on her luscious lips

Matt steps forward and gives a peck on her luscious lips. I stand there frozen on witnessing the intimate exchange. Matt turns around and smirks proudly as if he has won something. I rush towards them beaming with joy and jump on both of them. They both start cackling with snickers.

---------

We all are sitting in the living room listening to Matt and Ashley telling us about their first meeting. He told us how he on first meeting her tripped on his own feet and made a fool of himself and she on reaching to help him slipped on wet floor besides him in a party. In short both of them are clumsy and nervous freaks in each others presence....

After helping mom in kitchen after dinner I move towards the hallway just to find dad and Jay talking. On seeing me Dad motions me to come to stand besides him.
"Hey dad, what's going on here!" I ask him.
"You tell pumpkin, did you thank this Jay boy over here for bringing your brother back in Connecticut?" He retorts back.
I gape at both of them on hearing this and dad understands that this was being kept a secret from me till now. He gives an apologetic smile to Jay and says hesitantly,"Yeah...it was his plan to bring your dummy brother back home and even the whole surprise thing".

"Uhh..I guess I should leave you two to talk now.."and with this dad leave.

"You could have told me about all this....couldn't you?"I point a finger at him accusingly while narrowing my eyes. He just shrugs and says with a wink,"That wouldn't have been considered as a surprise.. Now would it?"and moves past me while shoving me in the shoulder.

Rude much...huh..

Someone comes from behind, covers my eyes and says,"Guess who" in a hoarse manly voice.

"The boogeyman".

"No"

"The Sandman?"