Dude i ❤ music..

"Oh..for mother nature's nurturing sake....are you freaking nuts?!" I yell at my dimwit brother.
"In this world full of people you found only me to scream in ears at seven in the morning while I'm sleeping and that too on a bloody Sunday-" I stop babbling when I see that I don't have any effect on him right now as he's singing song...

I mean seriously??....

"I was born this way..

I'm beautiful in my way..

'Cause God makes no mistakes..

I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way" he sings and I can't help but join him in singing the song while jumping on the bed.

"Don't hide yourself in regret..

Just love yourself and you're set..

I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way".

I see Ashley leaning on the doorframe of my room shaking her head.
But its then I see a small smile etched on her face as if secretly admiring our childishness.

Matt on seeing her rushes towards her and pulls her towards the center and starts singing Ariana Grande's song best mistake..

"You know, I'll be savin' my love for you, for you

'Cause you're the best mistake I've ever made

But we hold on, hold on

I guess time's wasting, tick tocking, lip locking

How can we keep the feelings fresh, how do we zip lock it?"while twirling her around.

I admire both of them having their moments together before both of them pull me to dance with them.

What a start to a Sunday morning ....

-----------

At breakfast table Sarah clapped her hands and said,"We all are going to accompany Ashley to the Fashion Show today!".
"Fashion show?"I almost jump from my seat. That news caught my attention.
Ashley grinned, her perfect set of teeth winking at me,"Yeah! How intense is that?".

"It's certainly something" I collapse back into my seat.

----------

Matt starts the car and pulls up out onto streets of Connecticut, giving me time to mull over our destination. Cheshire fashion week was the premier event of city. "So whose clothing line are you representing today?"I ask Ash.

"I've been teed up with Jordan Green" she replies. My nerves began to ricochet through my chest, my heartbeat elevating. Jordan is a world famous Aussie designer, who'd clothed everyone from Kate Middleton to Cate Blanchett. His designs are elegant and timeless.
Ashley leaves for backstage and all around us city folk flows.
We slip in the main entrance marveling at the simplicity of white shiny runway surrounded by chairs. People had started clustering around, nattering quietly.

We settle in our seats when Matt speaks up,"You know Rory, we all might think that models present an image of superiority & strange beauty as they look slightly inhuman...but they have to follow workout routines and strict diets i .e. Diet coke, green tea, cigarettes etc.."

He continues after a pause,"The haunted dark truth is that they are treated as cloth hangers" I nod while scrutinizing the models.
  Well...'i know these girls are just like me and work really hard as they could, to stay pretty, under the pressure of the industry that demands perfection'.

The show gears up around us and the runway fills with elegance.
Ashley is an icon for all models and a figure that demands dignity and attention from indeed everyone!

She runs down the runway three times in total with different gowns each time. At the end of the show she reappears but this time with Jordan Green alongside her. She wears this long shimmering chiffon dress that was one shouldered with a broad belt clinging to her waist that matched her gold platform heels. Her hair were resting lazily in loose curls on the side, the one without the strap.

They both bowed  and like that the show came to an end.

Ash approaches us and says,"Ugh, I'm exhausted!"
"How did you like the show?"

"It was great baby! And I figured you would be, I know this Vietnamese place down the street we'll go there first and then you can crash out" Matt replies her and kiss her cheek.

"Now that sounds like a plan, let's go!"
And we move to fill our empty stomachs....but before that..

"Wait!! I want to meet Jordan..once.. Can you do that for me Ash?" I look at her with my puppy eyes feigning innocence in them.

She laughs wholeheartedly and replies," Yeah sure Rory, you don't even have to ask..just order!" With a wink towards me.

Yeah..now we can go..

---------

I know I took a lot of time..and this chapter is short too..
But I took my exams recently and got a much needed break...so yeah that's my reason.

The picture above is of Aurora...

Keep telling me about how you people find this book! I love to know..
N do keep voting..click the star below to vote..n comment or suggest any changes you wish to see..

I'll post the next one soon..till then Enjoy!!