4.

JACOB'S P.O.V

Oh I can't wait to suprise Macy later tonight! She looks cute in her pictures online. But is she really that cute in real life? I just can't wait! I'm going over to Mark's house and his mom's going to take us to Carson's. Carson already knows but Macy doesn't know I'm coming to. She just knows about Mark. Carson says she's a real fan of mine. So I hope this goes well.

JOHNNY'S P.O.V

I'm convinced she's hooking up with Jacob. That's okay I'll just break up with her and text Aria.
I walked downstairs and told it to her sraight up. "Macy, I'm breaking up with you." She stopped smiling at her phone and looked up "Why? Did I do something?" She began to cry...oh boy..."No, no. You didn't do anything.It's just I've got a lot of building to do on myself before adding in another project." I said it softly. DAMN IT JOHNNY!! She looked at me and said she understands so I went to finish packing. I really was planning to stay with my Aunt. She lives half an hour from here so why not see her and tell her everything that's going on. Especially with my mom. My Aunt texted saying she was 10minutes away. I went downstairs to find Macy gone but Carson was there. "Hey man my Aunt's 10minutes away." He got up and said goodbye and said Macy's in her room. I went and told her sorry then kissed her cheek one last time before saying bye. Just then the doorbell rang I walked out hugged my Aunt and got in her car.

MACY'S P.O.V

Wow! Johnny dumped me! I have to tell Carson! I quickly run downstairs and tell Carson everything. He gave me a hug and I begin to cry. He told me it's okay. His phone went off. He asked me to go clean up and come back down to greet his friends in 15 minutes. I went up to my room and in my bathroom to fix my make up. Then ran back downstairs. My eyes were still red but I had no time to fix that because just then the doorbell rang. Carson went to get it while I sat on the couch on my phone. "Hey Macy come here please?" I groaned "What do you..." I stopped dead in my tracks. Was that?? IT WAS! JACOB SARTORIUS WAS STANDING IN MY DOORWAY! "Hey Macy, I'm at my friends house." he said and started laughing. I shot a glare at Carson then said "And you knew this was coming over?" I said refuring to Jacob. Jacob looked at me and said "come on can't I get a hug?" I smiled and hugged him. Just then my phone went off... it was Johnny. His text brought tears to my eyes. "Um, you'll have to excuse me. It was nice meeting you." I said and ran off up to my room. This was his text...

Johnny: worthless bitch I know what you've been doing

I was to upset to answer back. Someone began to softly knock on my door. "Who is it?" I yelled sniffling. Carson opened the door "Someone wants to talk to you." He said opening it wide enough for me to see Jacob behind him. I patted my bed telling him to come sit and he walked in, Carson closing the door."Is everything okay?" Jacob asked sounding concerned. "Uh, yeah. No, my ex just called me a worthless bitch." I replied sniffling and began to cry again. I felt Jacob's arms go around me and I broke down. "Hey, hey, cutie stop crying please. You're to beautiful for that." I pulled away from him and just looked at him. I blushed when I noticed his smile and looked down. He put his arms around again. "Why are you and your ex fighting if you don't mind me asking?" I sniffled again "He broke up with me like an hour ago. Just before he went to visit his Aunt. He said he just needs some space but after that text I don't know what to think." Jacob nodded and slightly smiled. What was going through his head right now? "Well he made a mistake. Letting a girl such as yourself go, he'll regret it once you've moved on." I smiled at him "Thanks, Jacob!" I said and hugged him. "I know a trick to help with the redness of your eyes if you want me to show you." Jacob told me softly. I nodded and he walked me into the bathroom. He grabbed a rag and wet it. "Put this over your eyes." I put the rag on my eyes and Jacob took it off a few seconds later. I looked in the mirror and I looked normal again. I thanked him and hugged him. "MACY! JACOB! WANNA WATCH A MOVIE??" I heard Carson yell from downstairs and before I could think or speak Jacob said sure. I walked downstairs Jacob following. I sat on the end and Jacob sat next to me.