Untitled Part 7

JACOBS P.O.V

Macy got up and threw her phone on the bed. She walked over to the closet and grabbed 2 bags. A backpack and a duffle bag. She began frantically throwing clothes and stuff in the bags. "Macy?" I said questioningly. "Macy!" She didn't answer "MACY!" I grabbed her arm. She stopped and looked at me. Tears were all over her face. "Woah, Macy what's wrong?" She sniffled "I'm running away. I don't know where or how long. I just need a break." I gasped, then paused for a second. "You can live with me. Come with me back to Reston. We have an extra room you can stay in. Please?" She stood there. In silence. "Fine. But we have to hurry. We need to be gone in 45 minutes or less." I helped her pack her bags. WHAT WAS I THINKING??!! I just invited a runaway to stay with me instead of talking her out of it! This should be interesting. I called an Uber. He would drive us all the way to Reston, Virginia where I would have to explain to my mom why I showed up without Mark earlier than I was supposed to and with a girl at my side.

~skips to arrival~ 

JACOBS P.O.V

"Mom! I'm home!" I yelled when I walked through the door. "Jacob?" She called back "Yes!" She ran down stairs. "What are you ...." She stopped acknowledging Macy and introduced her self. "Jacob can I talk to you? Macy just wait here." I knew  I was in trouble. I gave a nervous smile to Macy and kissed her cheek when my mom wasn't looking. "Why are you home early with a girl and where is Mark?"

She was angry. "Mom I can explain. Macy is carsons sister. She got in a fight with Carson and Carson basically treated her like trash. She got upset and wanted to run away. I panicked and asked her to come with ....here basically. I just didn't want her to hurt more than she already does. Her parents are stuck somewhere and won't be home for a few days." She looked concerned. "Is that everything?" She asked. I was hesitant. "No. She's my girlfriend..." I smiled at my mom. "Fine she can stay. Show her to the guest room." I thanked my mom and hugged her , going back to Macy to share the good news."YOU CAN STAY! YOU CAN STAY!" I was screaming. I grabbed her by her waist and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her hands around my neck. I spun her around a few times and kissed her cheek excitedly. I set her down and took her upstairs to the guest room. "My mom said you can stay in here." I told her still excited from the news. She sat her bag down and grabbed my hands. "I love you, Jacob." She whispered and kissed my lips softly. My mind was racing with thoughts on what we were going to do later tonight.