9

JACOBS POV
Me and Macy were starting to get a little carried away in the bedroom when we heard glass break downstairs. We stop kissing and gasp at the same time. Me and Macy quickly run over to her window and look out thinking maybe something happened to Carson and Xyriel. But they were still playing in the pool. Macy looks at me worried and frightened. She stands there frozen in fear. I quickly grabbed the closest thing to me which was a calculator and grabbed Macy. I told her to sit in the bathroom, lock the door, and text me if she heard anything. I went downstairs slowly. I saw something moving. It was a person. Dressed in all black. I was freaking out. I text Macy.
》Call 911 . Someone's here《
She didn't respond but soon enough I heard sirens coming down the street. The person jumped up and tried to run but I had saw a lamp and broke it over the person's head. I ran outside and greeted the officer. I told him everything and another officer escorted me up to where Macy was."ma'am open up. It'sthe police." We heard a sniffle and she slowly opened the door. She flung herself onto me and I had a feeling she wouldn't be letting go. Soon the officers left and we told Carson and Xyriel everything. Well....almost everything.... They announced that they were dating and Macy cheered up a bit. I kissed her forehead and Macy and Carson's phones went off. They looked at each other. Macy was once again crying. "D-does your phone s-say..." Macy began. "Mom and dad...." Carson nodded. Macy grabbed me and hugged me. I look to Carson who is hugging Xyriel. "Hey princess what's wrong? " she looked up and her face said everything. I had a feeling that something life threatening happened and when she looked into my eyes it was like she realized, she was going to be just fine with me. She told me her parents died. I offered for her and Carson to come live with me and she said yes. I told my mom and she said it was fine. Carson then said he was going to go live with Xyriel instead.
One month later
MACY'S POV
I've been living with Jacob for a month now. Me and Jacob were going to have the house to ourselves tonight.*skip to that night* "Bye!" Me and Jacob shout in unison. The door shuts and me and Jacob look at each other. We heard the car start and waited a couple of seconds. Once we were sure they were gone, Jacob smashed his lips against mine. I kissed back. We wrapped our arms around each other as the kissing got even more heated. We stopped kissing long enough to go up to Jacobs room. He shut and locked the door. He kissedme again and carried me over to his bed. He layed us down and took off his shirt. He had a six pack. He pulled back and smirked at me. "Now let's get you're shirt off." I giggled biting my lip. He took off my shirt and we kept on kissing. He took off his pants and then mine. We lay there, kissing in our undergarments. He pulled back once more. "Let me do something I've only dreamed about. " He kissed my forehead then my cheek, then my nose, then my lips, then my neck, then my chest, then my belly and his last stop was.....my uh-oh area. He slowly pulled off my undies. He got down on his knees. He traced around my uh-oh until he pulled off his undies and asked me if I was ready. I nodded and he said"I'll start slowly. Let me know when it'sto much." He slowly thrusted into my uh-oh. I let out a slight moan. He smirked and slowly began to grind on me. Pulling his uh-oh in and out, he got faster and faster. I was moaning and screaming his name. "J-ja-jac-c-cooooobbb! Oh Jacob! " he got faster "I'm close..." he said. "DON'T STOP! " I said. A few minutes later, Jacob laid his body on top of mine. Both of us were breathing heavily and gasping from excitement. Soon we cleaned up and both took a shower....together....what? Don't look at me crazy. He just saw it anyways. We got dressed and went downstairs to watch a movie. "That was ...fantastic. "He said. I smiled and nodded. We watched the movie until Jacobs parents got home. Once they did we went to bed.
One month later
JACOBS POV
Macy was in her room pacing back and forth nervously. "Whats wrong babe?" I asked. She looked up and went over to her door. She looked left then right and shut her door. She walked over to me and whispered something. I couldn't hear her though. "Huh?" I asked and she sighed. "I'm pregnant." She said a bit louder. My eyes went wide. "How do you know?"."I haven't had my period that I was supposed to have last week and I took two tests. Both positive. " She pulled out the tests and showed me them. I pulled her into a hug. She sighed and began crying. She's only 14....I'M only 14....

----------------------------------------------------

Credit of the little ..stuff...that happened goes to my cousin. She doesn't have an account. Sorry...