1.

MACY'S P.O.V.
Hi! My name is Macy and I'm 13 years old. My brother is Carson Lueders and he's also my twin. I love music but never sing or dance in front of other people. Only myself. Carson is the only one who knows this. Carson has a friend that I think is pretty cute. We've never met before. His name is Johnny. He's supposed to be staying with my family for a week. He'll get here in 2 days! I'm so exited that I'm going to meet the one and only Johnny Orlando!

CARSON'S P.O.V.
Hey. My name is Carson. I'm 13 years old and have a twin sister, Macy Lueders. I'm a singer and love music. I sing all the time. So does my friend Johnny. I'm so stoked that he's going to be at my house in 2 days. He's going to be staying for a week! He has met my mom and dad but he hasn't met Macy. He hasn't even seen a picture. I wonder what he will think of her.

JOHNNY'S P.O.V.
Hello. My name is Johnny Orlando. I'm 13 years old and love to sing. I make covers on YouTube for fun. In 2 days I'm going to stay with my best friend Carson and his family. I know he has a twin sister. Everyone says that they don't really look like each other. I've never seen nor met her so I'm excited to meet her.

*1day later*
MACY'S P.O.V.
I knew we would be picking Johnny up tomorrow from the airport so I decided to plan ahead by picking out what outfit I was going to wear, how I was going to style my hair, and how I was going to do my make up. I went for a natural look with my make-up, a orange and white dress with my blue jean jacket, and for my hair some weird version of a fish tale. By the time I had finished that it was 10pm. I went on twitter posted a goodnight tweet, then went to sleep. That night, I dreamed of Johnny. I woke up to Carson jumping on my bed and yelling at me, "MACY, MACY! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! " Carson was annoying at times. "What?"I groaned sleepily"Wake up we have to get Johnny in an hour! "He was very excited about this. I wasn't that excited but I was excited. I got up and was ready in 30 minutes. I decided to pass the time by watching Carson and Johnny on YouTube. Then Carson told me we had to leave. I grabbed my phone and walked to the car. Then we drove to the airport. It was a 30 minute drive so I went to sleep. I woke up to Carson shaking me"Macy, get up we're at the airport!" I groaned and sat up. We walked into the airport and the first thing I see is the amount of people there. There wasn't as much as I imagined. 1-2 hundred people maybe. I saw a boy who looked about my age run over to us. Carson noticed and started to run as well. They hugged and then they walked over to me, my mom, and my dad. "Hi, Johnny, nice to see you again."my mom sounded excited "Nice to see you, too." Johnny replied. "Johnny this is my sister."Carson was going to say something else but then he saw Johnny starring at me. "H-Hi. I'm Macy."I stuttered noticing the starring as well. "Johnny. "He said extending his hand. I shook it then we went to the car. Johnny put his bags in the back seat then sat between me and Carson. Johnny and Carson were talking so I got on my phone and then went to sleep.

JOHNNY'S P.O.V.
I really think Macy looks cute. Her long blonde hair braided and that dress compliments her image. She has curves. Not something I expected. Ahhh Johnny no. She's Carson's sister. You can't like her it's not fair to Carson. "You okay man? "Crap Carson caught me starring "uhh.... yeah I'm good. " hopefully he didn't notice the akwardness in my voice. When we arrived at Carson's house he asked me to wake up Macy then smirked. What was that supposed to mean? It was like he knew something. I shook it off and attempted to wake Macy. "Macy. Wake up." I gently shook her and she woke up. I blushed at the sight of her bright blue eyes she noticed and blushed ,too. That just made me blush harder. We got up and went into the house. Me and Carson went to his room and snacked while playing video games for about 4 hours. Then Carson got an idea.

MACY'S P.O.V.
I was in my room writing in my diary about meeting Johnny.
Dear Diary,
Today I met the stunning Johnny Orlando. It seemed like he was always starring at me. Maybe I was just imagining it. But I wonder what he truly thinks about me. Does he think I'm shy? Rude? Inconsiderate? Insecure? Obnoxious? Those are all negative things but that's just.....
I heard a knock at my door."Hey, Macy? It's Johnny! " I was smiling ear to ear. I went to open the door"yea? "I asked"Do you wanna go swimming with me and Carson?" I thought about it for a second "ummm...... sure! I'd love to."I think that came out really excited "great see you down at the pool. "He walked of and I closed the door. I went and grabbed my bathing suit and went into the bathroom. It was a purple bikini. I put on a T-shirt over it and grabbed a towel. When I went out to the pool I didn't see anyone. I open the door and walk out when Carson and Johnny jump out screaming. I wasn't surprised. Carson did this all the time. I put my towel down and then took my T-shirt off. I walked down the steps into the pool. Johnny and Carson were already in the pool. I felt someone grab my foot and since I was in a daze it scared me. I screamed and then Johnny popped up. "Ha ha! I got you! "He chuckled."Johnny! " I screamed. "Hey I just want to get to know you better. That way we can be friends. I'd hate to not get along with my best friends sister."he grinned "okay! You can ask me any questions but you have a limit. "I teased. Then he said "The limit does not exist! "He asked me a few questions and I asked him some. Carson didn't really mind us talking because he abandoned Johnny to talk to his girlfriend. After a while, Carson was still on the phone. Me and Johnny decided to go up to my room. He went to Carson's room first so he could change. Then he came over to my room. I finished dressing as Johnny knocked on the door. "Hi, Johnny! Come sit."I led him in and he sat next to me on my bed. "So, Macy, what do you want to talk about? "I thought about it "Things."I said nodding "Okay, let's talk about.....you"he said chuckling "aha, my favorite subject. "I smiled "Mine to. "Okay did he just say mine to? Whatever. We talk for a bit then Carson came in. "Macy! Johnny! There you 2 are. Hey, since y'all are getting along soo well, let's all go watch a movie and sleep in the living room? " me and Johnny looked at each other then shrugged saying okay. We watched an old movie Frozen and fell asleep.