CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8

First period was all a blur to me because I couldn't focus on anything but Lilia. The major questions running through my head were: Why is she here? Will she hurt me? What will happen?

The bell couldn't have come sooner and I jumped out of my seat and ran for the door. Logan was waiting for me outside the door and I grabbed his hand and started pulling him towards one of the back doors.

Once we were outside I said "I can't handle this. I'm going crazy!" Feeling myself starting to hyperventilate I tried to slow my breathing but failed miserably so instead I started to pace.

Logan grabbed both my shoulder and started to rub them slowly up and down relaxing my shoulder.

"Babe, breath. You need to relax before you pass out. You already look washed out and a little light headed. If you can't handle being in the same room with her alone, we can either change your classes or I could transfer into all your classes. There are people I know on the inside who can help me."

"No you don't have to do that. It makes me feel weak, and I know I need to toughen up for you."

"You would never have to do that. I don't want you feeling like you need to be tough for me. If anything I'm the person you don't have to be tough around and I'll always be here no matter what."

"Ok, but what do we do about Lilia? You can't be in every one of my classes, some are only for girls, and knowing her she has found a way to be in almost every one of my classes."

"We will just have to be one step ahead of her."

*********

By the end of the day I knew I had every class with her but my singing class at the end of the day. Mostly I was worried about having gym class with her because there were many different ways she could hurt or kill me in there and make it look like an accident.

Logan said he was going to talk to his friend in the office to get him switched over to some of my classes, while I went to wait outside by the car. While I was standing there a few guys came up to say hi and be friendly which was nice. Even though I knew they were flirting it made me feel safe because as long as I wasn't alone Lilia couldn't do anything to hurt me. I was in the middle of a conversation with some guys named Luke and Jai when Lilia walked up with the fake smile plastered on her face.

"Well hello there! Do you boys mind giving me a moment to talk to my friend Aliya here? It won't talk long." With a nod the boys walked away leaving me alone with Lilia.

"What do you want with me? Why are you here?" I said in a whisper so no one would hear our conversation.

"Oh I think you know why I'm here. I'm here to get to know you, all of the things you care about. Then if I fail to kill you, I can use the people you love against you."

"You don't know anyone I love, so that won't work."

"I know you love Logan, and your lovely parents back in Montreal. Oh, and lets not forget that lovely Jared of yours."

"You'd never hurt Jared. You love him too much. That is, after all, the reason you want to kill me."

"Maybe so, but trust me, I know so much about you there is so many ways I can hurt you without physically hurting you. Now smile so those boys don't get suspicious." She smile and waved goodbye and started walking away.

____________________________________________________

Sorry it took so long to update, I've been really busy! I'll update ASAP!!!! <33333