Chapter 6

Journey through the caves

By the end of the day we made it to the forest and decided to take a break. "Akira why are you so slow?" I sigh and look at her, "Maybe because I'm carrying my wife and two packs." She blushes and whispers, "You really already think of me as your wife?" I put her down gently and pin her, "Of course I do. I've thought of you as my wife ever since we first mated." She blushed even harder at this remark and kissed me deeply. "Akira?" She stops and looks at me, "Please do as you wish with me." I smile knowing what she wanted all along. "As you wish my queen." I pull her clothes off and start kissing on her neck and down her body. Of course just as soon as I start there is a loud explosion which hurt my ears. "We need to go Sky!" I dress her and pick her up. "Akira please finish first." Her eyes pleaded for me. "Give me a few seconds and I'll give you the most wild ride of your life," I wink at her and she moaned from either thinking about it or just fingering herself, either way it turned me on like a dog at a bitch (female dog) convention. 'Sky stop or I won't get us away before the shock-wave hits.' As if by telepathy she stopped and smiled at me, then I figured out why she stopped. Sky was rubbing my hard cock and playing with the tip which only made my mind blurry. "Sky just one more mile and we'll be safe." I could barely say that without slurring a few of my words. Of course though, she wouldn't stop. As soon as I had run a mile I put her down and ripped her clothes off, which she greatly enjoyed. I then take mine off and pin her down not letting her touch my cock. "I will take you as I wish Sky." She blushed and nodded, "I'd have it no other way." I kissed her then, putting both her nipples in my mouth, I sucked on her boobs and pulled them. I could tell that this was driving her crazy and that she could barely hold in her moans. So she didn't. She moaned louder than any other time we had fucked, mating season does this to us. She squirmed under me and begged me to put my cock into her. "Akira please fuck me until my body is full of your seed." I smile, "as you wish, my queen." I thrust my hard cock into her pussy and start fucking her as hard and fast as I could. "OH AKIRA YES FUCK MY PUSSY. DESTROY IT WITH YOUR HUGE COCK." I didn't stop for about an hour, we both came at least three times. I don't know honestly, I lost track after twelve. We sat there exhausted, her cum covering me and my cum leaking out of her. "That was the best time we've ever had," She panted furiously. "I'll set up the tent and then we can sleep in there." She nods at my statement and I get up and setup the tent. Little did I know that Sky was still horny and wanted me.

Sky here, Akira just went to bed so I decided to write a little bit. Little does he know that I'm planning fun for me tonight. It's going to be great. I guess I'll get right into my story. I wait and watch Akira as he sets up the tent, "Hey Akira can we have some more fun tonight?" He nods not really acknowledging my question. I smile and start planing how I will attack. Maybe I should nibble his ear or tease him by rubbing our nipples, but before I knew it he was in the tent asleep. "Awww man he's already asleep and now that he's back," I looked at my toys and sighed, "they will never compare to him. He's gotten so big over the years that not even a dragon would consider me tight." That's when I got my crazy idea. I go into the tent and start licking his neck and ears. "Oh Akira I'm so horny and I need your help." I watched as his cock grew to the perfect size to go into my ass. "Won't you help your princess by fucking her?" That's when I found out he says the cutest things in his sleep. "Yes my princess please let me satisfy you." That really turned me on that even in his sleep he's willing to fuck me silly. I removed his underwear and started to suck his cock. Boy he had a lot of pent up sexual energy, I sucked him for a good ten minutes before he came and he was still hard. So I did the only logical thing I could think of. I put his cock in my ass, and OH MY GOD it was great! It's size went deep into my ass and its thickness made it almost to big to enter me. I bounced on it for hours and I came all over him. What's sad is the fact he didn't wake up. I don't blame pour little Akira, I know I'm a handful but maybe he isn't used to being back together with me yet. I hope that's not the case. But of course right when I'm thinking this he smirks and starts laughing. "Huh... WERE YOU AWAKE THIS ENTIRE TIME?!" He opens his eyes and smiles, "Of course I have. It wouldn't be fair if I wasn't since you squirted all over me." I blush at his remark and bounce harder. "Akira please fill me with your seed." He smiled and pulled me down into a kiss. "Of course I will." And with that another night of mating season goes to sex.