Chapter 2

Memories regained
That night we embarrassingly had ramen. "So your name is Sky, and you're a spirit panther?" Sky smiled and nodded quickly, "Exactly! I'm glad you finally understand." I smile and nod but I still can't believe it. This little girl in front of me is the leader of an entire group of panthers. Not to mention she says we're betrothed. BETROTHED! I mean come on I'm no one important and yet she is on me like leather on a cow, mmm cow, wait that's not the point. My only problem here is, "Why me?" I look at her and she looks a little shocked at the question. "You really don't remember Akira?" I shake my head and she looks away. "I'll tell you someday." She looks at me. "So can I sleep with you tonight?" I nearly choke on my soda and I stare at her, "Are you serious?" She nods and I sigh, "Fine but no funny business." And that's where our conversation ended. Well until what happened next.
I sat at the table drinking my evening tea when Sky walks up to me and she hugs me from behind, the booze on her breath is strong. "Have you been drinking?!" I look at her a little worried that she'll try something when I lay down. "You know you shouldn't drink so much." She pouted and licks my cheek. "H-hey s-stop that!" She keeps doing it and I panic and pin her. "I asked you to stop." She looks at me blushing and smiles. "Kiss me Akira." I blush hard and look at her inoccent expression. "Ok." I lean down and kiss her gently, just as I do I start to remember everything. "I-i remember." I smile at her and kiss her more deeply. "Thank you Sky, I would've never remembered my life without you. But one thing still has me bugged." She looks at me cutesy and tilts her head. "What's that Akira?" I lay down beside her and look at the ceiling. "Why me? You could've been with anyone but you picked me." "Let's leave that story for another time and just go to your room." She winks at me and crawls to my room. "Man she is either really horny or just really into me." I shake my head. "Guess I'll find out now." I walk into my room only to see Sky naked on my bed sexually looking at me. "U-um S-Sky Y-you're naked." She nods and taunts me to come over. I smile and walk over to her. "Yes my queen how may I be of service to you?" She smile and starts undressing me (which has been a huge fantasy of mine) and rubbing my dick and balls like she's done it before. "Is my queen satisfied with her servant?" She glares at me and makes a move to slap me. "Don't ever call yourself my servant or my lesser!" She tackles me crying. "I've searched every part of the world for you and no one would help me." I pet her head gently and speak in a soft tone, "I'm sorry I made you worry as much as I did. But after the fight I lost all my memories and forgot you. And I feel horrible that I did." She looks me in the eyes, "I love you Akira Kaburagi."