J.D

There she goes.
She's always running off somewhere, doing something great.
That's why I'm so in love with her. Or was. Seeing as I'm dead.
I fell in love with Veronica Sawyer the day I saw her in the cafeteria, that Friday noon. It was my first day at Westerburg, well the first I turned up to, anyway. She stood out from those girls, from everyone, and I could see there was something in her, something that was different, special.
I ruined her. I ruin everything. It's a habit of mine. I've tried giving it up, but it failed.
She could have loved me, but I fucked her up too. She's still not completely gone, yet. Though if she carries on this way she will be.
That's why I tried to kill her. I wanted to save her, pretty damn crazy, wasn't I?
She didn't think I was doing her a favour, so I made sure I was.
I knew she'd be happy that I was gone.
Guess I was wrong, though. What else is new?
I always knew that Veronica would ruin the initial plan to blow up the school. I'm glad she did. Now I'm much happier than before, I can see her and talk to her without guilt.
I'm with my mom, too. She got pretty mad when I told her all of this, but she got why. Dad hurt her too, just faster than he hurt me.

Veronica, what are you doing in my room?

She's going to do it, and I can't stop her. I could never stop her, she's never been controllable. She has so much potential, I can't hold her back anymore. She didn't think that she was powerful, but Veronica Sawyer could stop the whole world if that's what she wanted.