Chapter 1

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Hey I'm Chloe, obviously. Here's a couple things should know about me. I have dirty blonde hair, green eyes with a little blue and hazel in them, I'm 5'5, yea I know. I'm really short to be Michaels sister but, what ever! Me and Michael with the rest of the guys in one big house, well more like mansion! Our parents died when I was 8. But that's really all you have to know about me!

{Chloe's POV}
I was in the living room with the boys, including the 1D boys when i decided I was bored af and decided to annoy Michael.

••••

"Michael,Michael,Michael,Michael" I said continuously. "What, what, what, do you want?!" He asked. "......." "Are you going to give me a reason why you've been saying my name for the last 15 minutes STRAIGHT?!" "I just wanted to saaayyyyyy..... Hi" I said trying to hold in my laughter.

All the boys laughed at us while Michael was chasing me around the living room. Just when I thought I was free, he grabbed me and started walking outside. All the boys followed him wanting to witness what was about to happen next.

I saw the pool come into eye sight and straight away knew what was about to happen. He went up to the edge if the pool and leant me over the water. "I love you?!" I said in a questioning tone. "Too late now" he said and dropped me in the water.

I surfaced pretty quickly and glared up at the now laughing culprit and saw everyone dying of laughter. "Oh come on sis, you got to admit that was pretty funny!" He stated. "Ok, ok I guess that a little funny" I said. "Come on" he said extending his arm out to me to help me out of the pool.

I saw this as a chance to get back at him so I took his hand and pulled as hard as i could and he fell into the pool." Now that was funny" I said starting to laugh at the drenched 20 year old.

All the boys just jumped in and we all had a pretty fun evening.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

That was an awesome chapter! Vote, comment, like! Thx