Chapter 6

Look! I'm ALIVE! So srry for taking so long. Onto the story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe's POV

Black. Black is all I saw. It was completely pitch black and there was absolutely no noise whatsoever. I was walking around trying to find something that could tell me what's happening.

Suddenly I heard the sound of a door clicking and a gentle male voice. "Please wake up". It sounded so familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"I know you probably can't hear me right now" pause "but I just wanted you to know that everyone misses you". What? What is he talking about. I'm right here. "I'm right here! I'm fine what are you talking about!" I screamed.

He didn't react as if he didn't hear me. What's going on. They kept talking on and on bout how they wish I would wake up and how everyone misses and loves me. Why can't he hear me. What the hell.

Then all of a sudden it dawned on me. I know that voice. It was Calum. "Babe... Baby please wake up. I need you. Your my other half. I can't be a whole without you. I-I.. I just can't do this without you" he explained. I just broke down.

I wanted to talk to him. Kiss him. Even just the slightest touch. But I can't. What's wrong with me? Why can't he hear me?. Then I heard this continuous long restless beeeeeeep sound.

What the hell. What's going on. I then heard so many voices talking at the same time. I managed to capture word like 'defibrillator, cardiac arrest, and clear' before this shock feeling ran through me. It happened again but this time stronger.

I started to see a bright white light. It was like my body was being drawn to it. Before I could react my feet were already moving towards the light.

Ounce I got to the beginning of were it came from I could hear a bunch of laughing. I looked and saw two very familiar people walking towards me holding hands. "Hi sweetheart" her cheery voice said. My hands quickly covered my mouth to stop a loud sob from escaping. A few tears fell.

Followed by more and more. They just kept coming and showed no sign if stopping any time soon. She pulled me into a hug and when she pulled back and whipped my tears away along with some of her own.

"What are you doing here baby?" My dad asked. "I don't know". "It's not your time. You need to get back to Calum and tell Michael we said hi" his sweet voice said before they just disappeared and before I could even speak or make any movements my eyes opened to reveal a bunch of doctors surrounding me with disbelief in there eyes.

"Chloe?" My head snapped to a doctor that I vaguely remember. "Can you hear me?" I tried to speak but something was in my way. "Hey hey hey. Don't speak you have a breathing tube in your throat. I'm gonna remove it okay?!" I just nodded.

He gently removed it an I instantly started to cough. I was given a cup of water which did help a little but not much. He checked my vitals and took some tests to make sure everything was fine. I was reding when I heard that familiar creak of a door. I looked up weakly and instantly a smile was brought to my face.

"Hi baby" he said. "Hi-i" my voiced cracked. He smiled weakly. He grabbed my hand and looked at me with teary eyes. I was the same. "I'm so sorry baby, this was all my fault an-" I cut him off with a short chaste kiss.

He smiled and pressed our foreheads together. Suddenly someone cleared there throat. I looked up to see my brother. I looked at him with an angered expression. "It was your fault" I squeezed out. "I'm sorry" he muttered as a tear fell down his face. "No, I'm sorry Michael" he looked at me and just kissed my other hand and smiled down at me and pet my hair.

The doctor walked I shortly after they arrived with a sad face. I liked at him worried and sat up more but with a little help from Calum. "I'm sorry to inform you ms. Clifford but you had lost a baby... During surgery we discovered the signs of a living fetus. Well... One that had been living previously.. I'm so sorry for your loss" he explained. I felt my eyes roll to back of my head and just before I passed out I could see the boys with panicked expressions.

But then.... Everything went black....

Again

<><><><><><><<><><><><><><>

Hey guys, long-ish chapter to hopefully make up for the loss days. But ilygsm. Stay cloudy.

~Chloe

  Pretty cool huh

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Pretty cool huh. I took that pic. I'm pretty proud.