Chapter 5

Me too Mikey. Me too. Anywayyyyyy. I just wanna thank mystery_triplets  for mentioning me. And to say I should be updating more often now.
ℹ️ℹ️ℹ️ℹ️ℹ️ℹ️ℹ️ℹ️ℹ️ℹ️ℹ️ℹ️

Michaels POV

The doctor walked in and me Calum stood up. He walked up to us with this plain look on his face. "Please tell me she's ok" I begged. "Well... We had some complications" he explained pausing to sit down in a chair.

"You see... When we were about to stitch her up... She had some how.. Woken up. We managed to sedate her again but because we were in such a rush we had accidentally gave her the wrong medication.... She had gone into flat line. We got her back but she had slipped into a coma.... I'm so sorry" he paused again for a second.

"We had also discovered something while beginning the surgery" he said. I looked up at him. "She doesn't have cancer or something right" I asked in a rush. "No no no. We discovered that.... Well how do I put this... Let's just say that you were going to be an uncle" he explained.

By now me and Calum both had tears streaming down our faces. I stood up and was gonna ask if I could see her but then everything just came crashing down on me. I can't believe this.

             I killed my sisters baby.
~<~<~>~>~<~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~

Hey guys srry for the short chapter!

              JUST KIDDING!!!
I GOOOOTTTTTTT YOOOUUUUU DIDNT I!?!
~>~>~>~>~><><>~>~>~<~<~<

              JUST KIDDING!!!I GOOOOTTTTTTT YOOOUUUUU DIDNT I!?!~>~>~>~>~><><>~>~>~<~<~<

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I'm srry this pic is just too cute for me to leave out!
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

I dropped to my knees and started sobbing. Cal and the doctor rushed over to me and Cal asked "hey hey hey. What's wrong!?". "I-I-I k-killed it-t" I tried to say through my sobbing. Cal just hugged me and tried to assure me everything was gonna be okay.

"Do you still wish to see your sister?" The doctor asked. I just nodded. He lead me and Calum to her room. It was just a plain room with a wooden door. I opened the door and looked inside carefully afraid of what I would find.

What I saw just shattered my heart. She was laying on the bed hooked to so many tubes and machines. She looked....... Lifeless. I let a few tears slide down my already drenched cheeks.

I felt Calum hug me again. I looked at him and smiled a small smile before it went back to a frown. I walked over to the side of the bed and slowly took her hand in and pulled up a chair. Calum doing the same.

I kissed the back of her hand letting my lips linger. "I'm so sorry princess" I muttered using the nickname I used for her when she was little. She loved that nickname. The entire time I was there I just kept muttering 'sorry' and 'I love you'.

•••(3 hours later)

"Sir? Sir! Wake up" someone said. "What?" I asked lifting my head off of a soft surface. I looked down remembering were I am and hoping it was Chloe who had said that. Of coarse it wasn't Michael. She's in a fucking coma! I yelled at myself. "Sir? Visiting hours are over" she told me. I noticed that Calum wasn't in the room.

"He's in the waiting room waiting for you" she informed me probably catching on. She lead me out me not really wanting to move. I looked back one more time into the room hoping see any sign of life. But... nothing.the door closed and before I knew it... I was in my bed wishing it was me in that bed.