Chapter 7

Calums POV

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she fell onto the bed unconscious. I started to freak out and hyperventilate.

"Calum... Calum... CALUM" Michael screamed in my face. I just looked at him with a panicked expression. "She's ok... She's fine." He said softly reassuring me. But he sounded like he was trying to reassure himself more than me.

The doctor rushed us out of the room and told us to wait while he called in some other doctors. I just silently prayed that she would be okay.

Michael's POV

I sat on my bum with my knees curled up to my chest rocking back and forth silently crying against the wall across from the door refusing to move under any circumstances.

After what seemed like hours the doctor walked out.  I jumped to my feet looking at him with a pleading face. Calum doing the same. "Please tell me she's okay!" I pleaded.

"She's fine. Don't worry." He assured us. I sighed. "Can we see her?" "Go ahead.. But be quiet" "okay".

I walked in to see her laying completely still breathing on her own which is good. Her finger twitched every couple minutes but that's all she did.

•••

Chloe's POV

I opened my eyes to be faced with a very bright light. I squinted my eyes and put my hands in front of  my eyes to Sheila them from the light. I saw a shadow move and the lights dimmed letting me move my hands.

The person sat in a chair beside me and  took my hand and kissed. I then recognized him as Calum. He smiled at me sweetly. "How are you doing baby?" He asked. "I'm okay". "You sure.. I know this is hard for you" he said slowly.

I nodded my head. Trying not to let out a loud sob. A couple tears ran down my face. He wiped them away with the pad of his thumb wiping his away right after. I just broke after that. I started sobbing and he hugged me tight I had just then noticed that he was crying also.

We just sat there for hours sobbing and holding each other.