Great More Trouble.

The news got around quickly and I was quite surprised that people actually paid attention to the news. Usually, only one person would watch it and spread it around to everyone else for gossip. But no, everyone knew and everyone is pointing their fingers at the obvious target.

As we walked into the school, you could feel the immediate tenseness in the air. I looked over at Dean hoping that he didn't care about this attention he was getting, and to my eyes it looked like he could care less. But that's an easy trait to pick up on. Completely portraying a different emotion psychically than mentally.

I held back the urge to grab his swinging hand and hold it in mines. I just wanted him to know that there are people who believe he's innocent.

We continued walking down the hall, only for the air to get thicker. Some people kept their comments to themselves while others who acted bold shouted rude comments at him. Some would say murderer others would say killer and others I'd rather not repeat.

This is like his life when he first came here, and I'm just sitting here letting it happen. I bit down on my lower lip, thinking this will help my urge of yelling at these people. But this wasn't helping, and the comments were getting worse.

"Dean please tell me that your going to do something about this?" I said low enough for only him to hear. He glanced down at me for a second before looking up at his direction once again. His jaw tighten then untighten as he coughed a half smile on his face.

"I've been through this before remember? I don't do anything." What? Don't do anything but your frickin' innocent, wouldn't you want to get that through these thick minded people?

But instead up holding up a protest with this guy, I decided to just sigh it off and try to do what he's been doing. But its not working for me. Luckily, Anna showed up by my side with a smile. "Hey guys!" We both nodded. "Nice weather huh?"

"I'll see you guys later." With that Dean was off like a bat. Huffing, I looked over at Anna hoping that maybe she understands what going on within my head. Hoping that maybe she will help me find out who the real killer is and get Dean to have a innocent slant.

"Well see you in class!" She skipped away and now I was left alone. Huh, guess she couldn't see what I was trying to portray through my eyes. Well, I guess its up to me.

As the first bell rang for first period, I jogged my way to the door and made my way to my seat. Time to plan out my plan .. yeah ..

...

Lunch time swung around fast, and I spent this time in the library instead in the cafeteria. I was going to try and find out everything on this case. So I grabbed a computer far away from anyone else who was in the library and started looking up news on the case.

After three or four articles and news sights, all I could come up with is that she was suffocated, it happened around midnight, and that she was completely in the nude. But that wasn't enough, there needs to be another thing to tie this up with someone.

I clicked on a folder, opening up the pictures that they have given out to the public. Just a quick look and you'll see that she's naked with her head underneath a pillow. But I couldn't just look at that, so I zoomed in to look at all the other stuff in the photo.

Over to the left looked like her closet has spit out most of her clothes. Hasn't someone taught you to clean you room Veronica? I shouldn't be the one talking seeing as though you only see my floor once a week.

"That isn't going to help me." I muttered to myself while squinting my eyes to see clearer. Ugh, maybe I should have planned this before school so I would have brought my reading glasses.