Once again, sorry Paul.

I am ready to bang my head up against a wall right now.

"Do you need to go the bathroom?" This lady has been asking the same question over and over ever since we walked into the place. I understand that its kind of suspicious to see two teenagers just waltz into the police station without officers following up behind, but really you don't need to give me real reason to be in this place. 

The lady was old, just to say bluntly. Her glasses hung low on the bridge of her nose as he head was titled downwards to look at us. Her face was already scaring me, and with the huge mole catching my attention near her upper lip, I was on the edge of puking.

"Yes, can you please direct us to where it is." Paul voice was tensed, showing that he too was over this lady asking the same damn question over and over again. Why didn't we just make a plan up like regular ninjas do? That way we would have made it to the back already instead of wasting daylight because the lady in front of us is a broken record.

The lady sighed while rolling her eyes and turned her back to us as she pointed to the back of the station. Finally, fifteen minutes into our interrogation and she finally gives us what we want. "Go to those doors to the left and you'll find a men's room back there." She turned back around to us, raising an eyebrow after she was done. "Got it?"

What does she take us for? A couple of dumb teenagers? I'll let you know that I got an A on a really hard exam one year, so I am not dumb. But, I don't have any words for Paul.

We both nodded, me smiling a bit, and started heading our way to the back as she directed. Our footsteps were rushed, catching a couple of eyes from people working in their cubicle. Could we not be anymore suspicious.

"Hey wait now, where do you think your going young lady?" We both stopped right in front of the corner to the door and looked back at her. She was turned completely around with a pen hanging out of her mouth. Was she that dumb? I mean we did just sit there for a while asking her for a flippin' bathroom.

"Uh, to the bathroom." I responded, hoping this would spark some memory of just a couple of seconds ago. But instead of an ah-ha moment, I got a "Do you think I'm dumb" look.

"That's the men's room sweetie, you can't go in there." Oh darn, that was true wasn't. I glanced over at Paul looking for some kind of improv in this situation. But he should stood there looking like a deer in headlights.

Well, I knew there was a time for me to start my acting career, and I guess it starts now.

I patted Paul arms, putting on a pity face on hoping that he would soon catch on. Than looked over at the new found audience that was suddenly intrigued as to why a girl was joining a guy to the men's bathroom. Huh, when you think of it. That does give a wrong outlook on things ..

"Lady you don't understand, I need to go with him." Plead was dripping from my mouth as I held onto Paul forearm with misery. They all gave me a weird look, Paul too, wondering where in the world I was going to go with this. And honestly, I had no clue whatsoever.

"What do you mean sweetie?" I wish this lady would stop calling me sweetie. My Aunt Tessie used to call me that when we were younger and ended up getting me attacked by a dog. I don't know how to explain it, but my guess was that the dog that I was his treat, which Aunt Tessie would all sweeties.

"You see my boyfriend." Ew, did that really just leaves my mouth. I did not just call Paul my boyfriend, I have got to be out my mind. But after a short pause, I finally realized where I was going with this sob story. "My boyfriend has a disability .. down there." I cocked my head downwards to his private parts and looked up at everyone with more plead.