Seven

Songs:

Hostage - Nothing But Thieves

Coming or Going - White Arrows

The Fear The Hate - Society

My head hung low, ducked down between my shoulder blades as I faced the ground, my pained stare focused on the small pool of blood gathered by my feet. I pursed my lips as a muffled sob tried to make it's way out, and instead I ended up choking on the cry in my attempt to push it back down. My breaths were shallow and each one was incredibly painful thanks to the endless gashes on my sides, every time I breathed in there was a dramatic shudder to go along with it. 

"Please tell us," Clarke begged, her voice thick with tears. I painfully raised my head, my body screaming in protest as I did so, and shakily looked up at her. I knew that the look in my eyes was something she could hardly bear to look at. I could feel the desperation in my stare. If I knew what the antidote was, I would have told her right away. But I didn't know which one it was, and that was the problem. Lincoln, I didn't know what he was thinking, but if I wasn't tied up and beaten half to death, I would've already gone over there and smacked some sense into him. 

Bellamy angrily threw the belt to the floor, and even though it wasn't aimed at me I flinched wildly, expecting another swing. Octavia noticed and stared at me, tears in her eyes. I stared back, my gaze pleading, but she did nothing. She couldn't do anything. No one would listen to her. 

"You're sentiment idea isn't working," he growled impatiently at Clarke, before taking a swing at Lincoln. He picked up a long, sharp piece of metal that almost looked like a giant nail. "Last chance," he threatened Lincoln, but he still said nothing. I watched as he harshly shoved the metal through Lincolns hand. My former friend tensed, his hand shaking like wild, but his stare remained unwavering, and he glared at the wall across the room without so much as a whimper. I chewed on my lower lip, nervous for him to go through what I'd been going through.

If only he would just give them the antidote. 

"What's taking so long?" Raven asked, climbing up the ladder. Hopping into the room, she sent glares to me and Lincoln. "He stopped breathing," she told Clarke. 

"What?" the blonde gasped, already starting to go back down. Raven put out a hand to stop her. 

"I was able to get it start again, but next time it might be for good."

Clarke pursed her lips, glancing at Lincoln, then me. "They won't tell us anything."

"Wanna bet?" Raven asked, her words almost sounding like a challenge as she went over to Lincoln and ripped two blue snake-looking things from the side of the wall, and sparks sprayed across the floor, causing both me and Lincoln to jerk away in surprise. We didn't know much about the sky people's things, but we were smart enough to know that whatever those were, they'd probably hurt like hell. 

"What are you doing?" Octavia asked, horrified.

"Showing him something new," Raven snapped, sounding annoyed. She rubbed the two blue snakes together and more sparks came, before suddenly she shoved the metallic ends into Lincoln sides. 

It was the first time he showed any reaction. He let out deep, bellowing yells, and he shook and threw himself around, clearly in unimaginable pain. I bit my lip to keep from crying out in shock, and Raven glared at Lincoln as the lights flickered around us. "WHICH ONE IS IT?" she shouted, her voice beginning to sound hoarse. She shoved the snaked into his sides again. "HE'S ALL I HAVE!"

"NO. MORE." Octavia shouted, and everyone turned to see her standing in the center of the room, holding the knife that Lincoln had stabbed Finn with.