Alcohol ru(i)ns the party

Niall's P.O.V.

We decided to go out in the evening because it was Saturday. Louis was hoping to find a beach party where we could spend the night.

Our hotel is near the sea so we walked there. It was very nice to be with them. I didn't speak with Harry that much. He had a deep conversation with Louis in the back so I was talking to Liam and Zayn.

"If at least you weren't that high." I said when Zayn mentioned that he can't wait to grab a boob.

"Niall, water you sayin'? Do I look like I'm high? Man, I'm standing on the same level as you are." He replied smiling at me widely.

"Wait, what?" I got a little confused.

"Man, I'm joking c'mon. I just drank too much, I'm drunk that's what I am."

"Well, you should take it easy." Liam said.

"Yes, you're right. I will take the easiest girl." He started laughing again.

I knew he was just joking. Ok, maybe he was horny and all but he wasn't high or anything. We'd probably see him if he smoked anything. We were with him the whole time and as far as I know he only drank a few beers.

A deep voice from behind interrupted our immature conversation. "Look guys, it looks like there's a party going on over there."

I looked straight ahead of me and there were a lot of lights in the distance. I also heard music. It was getting louder as we were getting closer.

"Parteeeeeyy!" Louis shouted and sped up.

"Let's go get drunk!" Zayn joined him.

"Zayn, I can already see how you're puking. Just make sure I won't actually have to see it." Liam told him but he was now further in front of us with Louis. Liam, as the caring one that he is, couldn't let him go so he went after him.

"Are you not a party type of a person?" Harry suddenly asked. As I was the only one around I could logically assume that he was asking me.

"I don't know. I mean... I like to party but nothing hardcore." I replied.

"Sometimes when I'm with friends in a club," Harry started speaking "I don't even drink alcohol. Sometimes I just dance."

"Without alcohol?" I wondered out loud.

"Yeah, I have days when I can easily goof around sober. It's who I am."

"I know that." I smiled as memories came back in my head. "You've always been a little special." I paused. "In a good way of course." I didn't want him to take it the wrong way.

He giggled. "Yeah..." It seemed like he wanted to add something but he changed his mind and kept silent.

"So you're not gonna get drunk tonight?" I asked only because I wanted to fill the awkward silence.

He laughed and shrugged his shoulders.

''I'll see...''

Harry's P.O.V.

The beach party was huge. There were so many people dancing and hanging out. The DJ never stopped mixing good dance music and we never stopped drinking good alcohol drinks. Yeah, I guess I went for the drunk option but I soon realized that it was a bad idea.

Alcohol quickly got me and I was a mess. I noticed a girl sitting on the bench. She was really beautiful. Her blond hair were lightly falling on her back. She was wearing short jeans with a yellow tank top that was exposing too much skin. I decided to approach her. There was no way I could let that opportunity slip away from me.