Going slow?

Liam's P.O.V.

I caught up to Louis and Zayn who were drooling over at the view. I joined them as soon as I noticed the stage not far from us. On stage stood a pole which was currently occupied by a blonde girl who was wearing nothing but a black bra and a mini leather skirt. She was twirling around the pole like a real pro. She was proudly showing off her curves as the music was playing loudly in the background. Colorful lights were flickering all around, but the main focus was on the stage. 

My phone buzzed in my jeans, making me turn my gaze away from the blonde. I unlocked it and read the message.

From: Nialler

Harry and i decided 2g2 a bar near the stripclub :)

I didn't bother to reply. I believed they would be okay on their own, or maybe I was just too busy with the girl on stage to think it through. I had forgotten all about Niall and Harry being seperated from us once my eyes fell back on the dancing girl.

This night will be totally awesome!

The three of us were soon approached by a sexy waitress who offered to seat us at an empty table near the stage. We didn't think twice (I'm pretty sure we didn't think at all) as we followed her to the table. She was a bit more covered than the girl onstage but her tight leggings were nonetheless extremely hot. They totally matched with her small black top which was revealing a huge cleveage. 

Focus, Liam.

''Thank you.'' I said while I tried to keep an eye contact with her and not let my gaze slip towards her perky tits. 

''You're welcome.'' she smiled widely ''Can I get you guys anything to drink?'' 

That was when I looked over to Zayn and Louis and noticed they were both staring at her boobs. Of course they were. 

''Yes, I think we're gonna start off with some beers, please.'' I decided to order for all of us. 

Good job, Liam! You got this, you're still resisting the urge to stare at her boobs. 

''Great, I'll be right back with your order.'' she smiled and turned around to leave. That's when I let my eyes fall on her butt that was just begging to be released out of the tight leggings. 

''Man, I'm not leaving this place tonight.'' Louis was first to express his feelings verbally. 

''Do you think we could get a lap dance here or something?'' Zayn wondered eagerly. 

''You're not spending money on that, Zayn.'' my reasonable side jumped in the conversation. 

''Hell yes I am, Liam!'' he defended himself, grinning widely. 

''Let the kid have some fun.'' Louis chose to be on Zayn's side. Obvioulsy.

This night will be totally expensive!

Niall's P.O.V.

Once we were seated at a modern-looking bar behind a table for two I started feeling rather anxious. The first thought that came into my mind was that the situation looked much like a date; comfortable chairs, small table so our knees were at risk of bumping against each other, music wasn't too loud but it still was there to give the place and moment that special vibe. The lights were dimmed and the place wasn't very crowded, luckily there was no Louis-like person aka. attention whore. So the atmosphere was relaxed and since I was there only with Harry I dare to admit I thought this might have been somewhat romantic.