Getting dirty

''Guys?'' A familiar voice asked from the hall ''Are you back already?'' I heard the door handle crack. I reacted immediately pulling away from Niall's embrace breathing heavily.

'It's Zayn' I thought to myself and looked at Niall who didn't know what to say.

''Yeah, me a-and Niall came back.'' I stuttered out as I tried to sound as calm as possible.

Niall moved aside so Zayn was able to open the door and then I saw him peek in the room. He was obviously suspicious about the whole situation.

''What were you guys doing?'' He couldn't help but ask.

''Hmm, w-we were... just...'' Niall tried to find a good lie. He looked at me asking for help.

''Why don't we go get ready and change now. Louis said we're going to the beach.'' I let out in one breath looking at Zayn. I noticed Niall looked at him too.

Zayn didn't give any reaction at first. He was still standing there with a suspicious look on his face.

''Ok, whatever.'' He gave in making me and Niall sigh quietly. ''I may still have a hangover but I know what I heard. I'm not stupid.'' He left the room without shutting the door behind him.

Niall sighed again, this time a bit louder. I also felt relieved because Zayn didn't dig deeper in us with his questions.

''I'm gonna go change too.'' Niall suddenly said. I nodded and then he walked over to me. His arms slipped around my shoulders squeezing me tight as I wrapped mine around his waist. We let go a second later and Niall smiled at me before closing the door of my room behind him. The hug we shared was very quick yet strong enough to make me question everything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"Harry, who are you staring at?" Louis playfully asked me when we were sitting on the sand near the sea.

"N-no one." I lied changing my view in a random direction.

I was actually observing Niall. He was getting in the water. Apparently he was too hot to stay here with me and Louis. I still don't know whether it had to do with my appearance or it was just the hot sun. In my case it's all because of Niall. I mean his body is just to die for! He may not be as fit as I am but that doesn't mean he's not a sexy piece of...

"Harry, wake up!" Louis snapped his fingers in front of my face. I shook and turned my head to look at him.

"I'm awake."

"Now." he added and stood up.

"Show me the lucky girl." He said like it was the most normal thing in the world. He was scooping the beach turning himself in any possible direction and waiting for me to show him the lucky 'girl'.

"I-i... well." I looked over at Niall who was laughing at something Zayn said. Liam was already further in the water.

'I can't tell him the truth' I thought to myself. I don't know how he'd react plus I don't even know what is going on between me and Niall at the moment. We aren't dating or anything like that, well we had a steamy session in the hotel but still...

Louis sat back on the sand. "He does look nice shirtless, I must agree." He tried to say seriously but he couldn't stop himself completely. He giggled as I looked at him in shock.

"How...?"

"Liam told me." he admitted.

"But how...??"

"Niall told him, I think."

I was in shock. I didn't know what to say.

"Sorry I dragged you to the double date. I feel so stupid. If I had known... You could've told me. I mean, Niall saw you kissing a girl! That must have been painful for him."

"Yes, it was." I said as I remembered his face covered in tears.

"Is he okay now?"

"Yeah."

"Do you wanna go into the water?" Louis raised an eyebrow at me with a cheeky smile. 

Niall's P.O.V.

"Looks like Harry and Louis decided to go into the water after all." Liam said when he looked back at the beach.

I turned around and saw two figures getting in the sea and laughing at something. My eyes immediately fell on Harry's body that looked very tanned and perfectly sculptured under the sun.

"You're drooling, man." I heard Liam say.

In that moment Zayn started paying attention to our conversation. ''What exactly are you guys talking about?'' he asked and playfully splashed me. 

''Zayn deserves to know too.'' Liam said seriously.

I glanced at Harry and Louis who were getting closer to us. Harry's curls were playfully dancing all around because he didn't wet them yet. After resting my eyes on the perfect boy I looked back at Zayn who obviously knew what was going on. I just had to confirm everything to him.

''It's quite simple.'' I started.

''I like Harry.'' I finished.

Zayn let out a sigh which could only mean one thing but he also expressed himself with words so there would be no misunderstanding ''I knew it.'' 

He continued ''So that was the short version. Now tell me, what were you guys doing in the hotel room earlier today?''

In that moment Liam's eyes opened wide. ''Niall!?'' He let out in shock. I gave him one of those innocent looks I fake so well.

''Hey, lads!'' Louis shouted in that moment and made me look in his direction.

Harry and him joined us in our little circle in the water but neither of them knew what's wrong with Liam.

''Liam, are you okay?'' Louis asked him.

''Yeah, everything's perfectly fine.''

''It doesn't seem to be, you look shocked.'' Louis couldn't stop.

''No, no I'm fine.'' He didn't give in.

Zayn didn't say anything either. It was so nice of them that they didn't ask any more questions.

After a bit of slience (it was the awkward one) Zayn splashed us with water and started laughing ridiculously. Louis immediately decided to splash him back and in seconds we were acting like 5 year olds who have never been in the sea before. During our childish 'water fight' I accidentally touched Harry's hand. He looked at me and I smiled at him shyly. Then he took my hand and intertwined our fingers together. We swam away from the lads. I don't think they even noticed but I didn't care about them at the moment. All that mattered was that I was with Harry. He stopped swimming and moved his body closer to mine. ''I have something for you.'' He said when his nose brushed against mine. I got confused at first. We were almost in the open sea, what is he going to give me here? After a while he gently pressed his wet lips against mine and slipped his arms around my waist. I pulled him even closer so there was no water between us and deepend the kiss.

''Get a room!'' I heard Louis shout. Harry pulled away from the kiss.

''They already got it.'' Zayn added and everyone focused on him.

''I know what you were doing in Harry's room.'' He said looking at us.

I blushed and looked at Harry who couldn't hide his cheeky smile.

''It was nothing dirty.'' He said and bit his lip trying to prevent himself from smiling.

It was now Liam's time to share his opinion. ''At least you'll clean yourself from the dirt now.''

'I don't think water could ever clean my dirty mind' I thought to myself but decided to keep quiet.

But really though, I don't even wanna say the things I would do to Harry if the lads weren't here.