Toriel's Home

I woken up seeing soft blankets all over me 'i guess she didn't want me to catch a cold.' i thought to myself, i gently lowered myself out of the bed witch was pretty low to the ground so i could to off easily. I saw my teddy but i decided to leave it in the room, i saw that the door to the room was open a crack so i pushed it gently to open it more. I crawled out of the room looking all around, and saw really pretty and cool stuff in toriel's home i heard another door open and saw her come in. "Hello my child did you had a good nap?" all i could do was nod and coo at her, she could tell i was happy. "it's time to eat my child." she said as she picked me up putted me in a high-chair she just got, because it looked brand-new to me. "here you go my child, it's the stuff i have to feed you." she had jar of milk and began to pour it into a Sippy cup, she placed to me in the high-chair. I toke the sippy cub in my little hands and began to drink it, toriel smiled at me i then heard a ringing sound, i looked over to toriel. She grabbed a cell phone from her pocket and opened it and putted it to her ear. "oh, hello Alphys how are you?" i just looked at my sippy cup and began to drink more milk from it. "You wanna come over tonight, are you sure about that?" i saw toriel she looked uneasy for some reason this she looked over to me. "um, sure alphys you can come over just remember to knock on the door." she ended the call and closed her phone an putted it back in her pocket. "Yelp, my child your gonna meet a dear friend of mine tonight." As she told me, all i could do was wonder what creature is toriel's friend looked like.