Testing and illness

My eye lids felt heavy and my body was burning in pain, i couldn't move any part of my body it made me scared. All i could do is scream and cry then i heard footsteps running towards my room, the door slammed open. "My child, are you alright?!" as she rushed to me, all i could do is groan in pain i couldn't move. "oh my!" She said as she touched my forehead, then she quickly pulled back her hand. "Don't worry, my child i'll get help." she reached to her pocket and brought out her phone and opened it. I try to move but no success, the burning won't stop. "I need your help, the child is terribly ill and i think it was the potion she drank please get over here as fast as possible." all i can tell that she was talking to alphys because she was the one that brought that weird drink over two days ago. About ten minutes later i heard a knock at the door. "Stay here, my child." She told, i looked all around me and thought. 'Where am i gonna go?' i groaned, Alphys rushed into the room with stuff i never saw before except one a needle, i hate needles. "I-i'm here, i should h-have known t-this would have h-happen.." i could tell she felt guilty, i try to coo at her trying to say 'it's alright, it's not your fault it's mine' "Can you do anything to help this child?" toriel asked holding her own hands. "I d-don't k-know for s-sure, i brought some stuff t-that might help i'm n-not positive thought." She told her looking threw her stuff and pulled out a needle, i started to freak out i hated needles. "i n-need a blood s-sample." she told toriel, toriel could see i was freaking out, she walked over to me and petted my head. "It will be alright, my child it will be over in a second." i try to calm down as alphys came closer to me with the needle, i just closed my eyes and felt the needle enter my arm it stung causing me to scream. "i'm so s-sorry." alphys told me, she pulled out the needle that was full of my blood. "i need t-to rush this t-to my lab to do some t-testing, but i d-don't know how long i-it will take." toriel nodded and looked at me, i was getting really sleepy my eye lids started to drop all i could see was toriel and alphys with worried faces as everything went to black.