Overprotective

As i woke up there were pillows, blankets and other soft stuff around me. 'did she thought i was gonna roll out of bed?' i thought to myself, i pushed the pillows and blankets away from me and climbed out of bed. I reached for the door knob and opened the door, i heard toriel rushed over to me and picked me up, holding me close to her. 'did she thought i was gonna overnight?' i asked myself, i looked at her eyes and saw tears in them. 'really....did thought i was going to die...i didn't mean to scare her like that.' I petted her head, she lifted up her head at me and gave a laugh. I gently grabbed her nose with both of my tiny hands and cooed at her, she laughed again she walked me over to the kitchen and placed me in a high-chair but when i looked down on the floor there were pillows and blankets all over the floor. 'i think she's getting way too overprotective and i mean really, pillows and blankets all over the floors?' She placed my food on the high-chair but it was no long a sippy cup it was a bottle. 'She think's i can get hurt from a sippy cup is that why she changed it to a bottle?' i asked myself, i just shrugged and picked on the and started to drink from it. I saw toriel pulled a chair next to me and sat down with a book in her hands and glasses on her face, she began to read me the tale of the three little pigs i liked the story my real parents never really read to me. As i finished my bottle she picked me up gently and began to burp me, i gave a small burp she walked to the living room with me and placed me down. I saw toys rapped in plastic and other stuff 'i think she's going a little bit too overboard.' i grabbed a toy but it was no fun to play with, with all the plastic all over it i just looked at her. She could tell i wasn't happy. "Are you alright, my child?" she asked me, i just shake me head slowly. "I'm sorry, my child i just wanted you to be safe since you drank that potion. That alphys brought over the overnight, i got really scared for you i didn't want to lose you too." She said with tears streaming her face as she hugged me, i patted her side since i couldn't reach her back i cooed at her and yawned. "I guess i have overprotective." she said as she looked around her house and my toys. "I'll get everything cleaned up, but first my child you need to sleep." she picked me up and opened the door to my room and placed me down on the bed and covers me up, she then walks to the door and closed it leaving me to sleep.