Bones instead of Skin?

I opened my eyes, the first thing i notice the burning pain was gone i sighed 'thank goodness.' i thought to myself. I closed my eyes to relax then there was this sudden itch on my nose, i used right hand to rub the itch away then i placed my hand back down. My eyes snapped open 'My nose!' i shout in my mind panicking, my nose was gone only a hole where it used to be. I looked at my hands they were all bone, No nails, no skin, no nothing except bones. 'Am i still alive?" i asked myself looking at my hands then my arms, i could barely fit in my cloths i could see my ribs. 'so that's what they look like.' my panicking was going into wonder, maybe i should scream to get toriel? no i don't want her to rush in and seeing a skeleton toddler. So i climbed out of bed and crawled to me teddy witch was hard to crawl when you have bony knees, i crawled to the door it was closed and i couldn't reach the door knob then an idea popped in my head..or skull. I pulled off my left arm with my right arm and used it to reach the door knob to open the door, it....worked 'wow.' i thought as i popped my left arm back into place 'this could be useful.' i giggle to myself, i crawled out of the room with my teddy and looked around the house, my toys were all dusty with cobwebs on them and so was the high-chair. 'whats going on?' i crawled to find toriel, i heard something coming from the kitchen it sounded like crying? I looked over the corner and saw toriel crying and alphys with a box of tissues i'm guessing it was for toriel. "I don't know how much i can take alphys, i can't dumb her body she was a second chance for me to feel like a mother again." as she cried grabbing another tissue. "I k-know it's hard t-to lose s-something t-twice that y-you loved, b-but the child h-has been asleep f-for two m-months she must have d-died." 'Two Months!?! i have been asleep for two months!?' I didn't want to suffer anymore so i crawled into the kitchen and whined, alphys jumped in shock. toriel looked at her confused and turned her head towards me, she stood up knocking down the box of tissues. "My c-child, is that you?" she asked, i showed her my teddy bear no wonder my teddy was dusty. Toriel Ran to me and picked me up hugging me tight, alphys just walked towards us slowly in awe. "How i-is this p-possible?" she said quite. "Well i don't need to hide her from everyone now, she's now a monster like us now." toriel couldn't help but smile, she was happy that i wouldn't be endanger anymore since i'm a monster. "she can finally explore outside the ruins, but i'll be with her all the way." she told alphys. "A-are you s-sure about that, what h-happens if t-the others a-asked why you have a b-baby human t-that turned i-into a s-skeleton?" "I can try to think of a plan, maybe you can research that blood sample again?" she asked and alphys nodded and packed up her things. "i-i'll try now, t-to see w-why the human i-is now a s-skeleton." she said as she rushed out the door.