[7]

Thanks for all the comments and questions haha, before I start the next chapter, here were the questions :)

From @Forever1D53

1) If you could travel anywhere where would you go?

I would travel back in time to the dinosaur ages

2) Are you against bullying?

100% yes

3) Do you have a BFF that's like your sister?

yes, more than one

4) Would you ever get a tattoo?

Yes but only a small one

5) Do you believe Raura will ever happen?

YES I DO

6) Who's your favourite actress?

Vanessa Hudgens&Laura Marano

7) How did you get the idea to start Stay Strong?

I read a fanfiction about bullying so I thought I would make my own, especially because I am 100% against it!

8) Who is your celebrity crush?

I wouldn't call it a crush...I would call it IN LOVE with Harry Styles ;)

9) If you could be a celebrity for a day who would you be?

Harry Styles so I could follow myself on twitter etc and hang out with the boys&also Ross Lynch so I could MAKE RAURA HAPPEN :D

10) What's your favourite colour?

Orange

11) If I had one wish what would it be?

World Peace :)<3

12) Who is your favourite character on A&A?

Dez because he is hilarious&his outfits are awesome! :P

From @emanabanana

1) Are you just a Raura shipper or do you ship Auslly too?

Totally, the main reason I watch is because of Auslly! They're so cute&meant to be!

Thanks for all the questions, phew they took a long time to answer but I had fun answering them haha:P

Here's the next chapter! Enjoy! :)

__________________________________________________________

"I cut" she says, her shaky voice vibrating in my ears. I stand there with my lips parted and slowly let go of her hands. Walking backwards, I sit on the bridge and try to find the right words to say. It's like I'm looking at the old me. We're exactly alike. Now that I know her dark secret, which was exactly my dark secret, I can't bully her anymore. I just can't.

She looks like she regrets telling me, and my actions probably told her that I was weirded out by her. After a few moments of silence, she sits beside me and doesn't speak for a bit. The only thing we can hear is the sound of ducks swimming in the pond and bike bells being rung opposite.

"Are you okay?" she asks, when I should be asking her that. Of course she's not okay. She comes home everyday with memories of the hurtful words we say and the horrible things we do.

"Yeah, just in shock" I reply, still stunned from her words. I think about whether I should tell her all about my past and maybe try to connect with her. After all, she just told me her biggest secret, why don't I tell her mine? It's funny how we're practically strangers, but it feels like we've been best friends for years.

"You're exactly like I was two years ago. It's like I'm looking at myself in the past" I blurt out, probably making her think I've lost my mind and I'm talking crazy.

"You were like me two years ago? That's crazy. How could you be like me and now be like how you are now? You're in shock? I'm in shock! How?!" she exclaims frantically, clearly more shocked than I am.

I tell her all about my past for at least an hour and we talk about ourselves for another hour or more. Every story in detail including feelings and people especially. We end up learning so much about each other that we never expected to learn.

She tells me about her life story. About how her parents died and that she lives with her sister who is blind to the fact that Laura is bullied this much and what she goes through. Not to mention the cutting part of it.

Dare I say we have a lot in common, and I can totally see us being friends if it wasn't for who we are. She's still nerdy and unpopular, and I just can't risk losing my popularity and ruining my reputation.

"I had no idea we could have so much in common" I say after our long and unexpected chat.

"I know, it's quite hard to believe you used to be like this" she continues to contemplate

"and its very hard to believe that you cut. I mean you're so shy and all-" I stop before I say something that will hurt her feelings, I think I've done enough to that poor girl. We say goodbye and part from the park back to our homes. We vow not to tell anyone that we spoke today, even though Laura doesn't speak to anyone I have to be careful. If my friends ever saw us together it would be the end of me, and I just can't go back to who I was two years ago.

If only there was some way I could make her seem cool? On second thought, do you have any idea how long that would take? The hair, makeup, outfits, personality. I don't think I can change Laura to be like us, not like she would really want to anyway. Just trying to be a nice person for once in my life! Failing- once again..

I am so sorry this took so long to upload, especially because it's so bad :/ sometimes I picture a really good chapter but when it comes to me writing it I fail. I honestly think I'm not a skilled/talented writer in the concept of how the story is writen, not necessarily what happens in the story, you get me?

So the next time I will update will be in 2 weeks time. Tomorrow im going to stay with my cousin and oma (german for grandma) who I love sooooooo much! :') So please stick around until then, thanks for reading! Comment, vote and enjoy! :p