7 Senit Has Thoughts-Feelings

"Hey, that felt good," remarked Senit with a sly grin. Returning to human form he walker over to the now dead changed spirit, or at least what remained. Kneeling down, Senit closed his eyes and concentrated. "Purify," slashing his left hand across the spirit it became engulfed in a bright light which reduced to nothing. "In fact, it was very fun," another wide grin crossed his face. "Not fun for the spirit," replied Corvus, his tone was dry. "And as for Ame," Senit spun around and flashed his grin towards her. She stood a few feet behind them trying to catch her breath. "Well done Ame, your training has paid off."

     "Phew, thanks. I felt a lot stronger when I blocked its attack." The glowing blue shield around her body slowly disappeared. Senit made his way over to her and gave her a firm pat on the back. "I am proud of you Ame, and so is our master," looking towards Corvus his grin faded as Corvus's attention was elsewhere. His eyes shot upward towards the roof of an apartment building, and he surveyed the area. "I have business. Meet back up later." turning, Corvus disappeared among the tall buildings. Senit helped Ame to stand and she looked at him with a confused look. "Oh, he always does that. I gave up on asking him about it because he never answers the questions."

     "Oh, that's odd."

     "yeah it is. Hey, let's go somewhere fun." Ame's confused look returned as Senit grabbed her hand and led her out of the park. He dragged her along the street for a while until a quaint little coffee shop came into view. "This place is great, and i come here often enough that they give me discounts."

     "I thought Corvus moves around a lot," questioned Ame as Senit pushed the door and they were welcomed by a little jingle above the door. "Sometimes he stays in one spot long enough."

     "I see,

     "Two coffees please."

     "Right away Senit," the waitress winked and went off to prepare it. Senit led Ame to a seat by the window which gave them a clear view of the many people passing by and the pizza shop right across. It was a little awkward at first. There wasn't much to talk about that they hadn't already covered. "Senit, why do you stay with Corvus?" He put down his coffee and glanced at her. "Because he saved me."

     "Saved you, like from dying?" he turned his head toward the window and a small grin spread across his face. "I guess you could say that. More like he came to me when I was alone." he rested his head in his hand and his gaze returned to Ame. "I'm here for you too," she began slowly. "I-I mean I am your friend too and I won't leave you." Senit's eyes widened a bit and for some reason the light around her seemed to glow in a beautiful way. "So if you need anything please rely on me. I mean, I am a shield after all." Senit chuckled a little at this response. "Thank you, you are kind. You have me attention."

     "What?"

     "Let's go, it's time to meet up with him." grabbing her wrist he flashed a grin at the waitress and then ducked out. "Wait, how do you know it's time?" pulling me along the street he shrugged in response. "I just feel like it is." Senit stopped when he reached the park. He turned and faced me but his bangs hung in his face and couldn't see his eyes. "Thank you," he began. "It's nice to know that I have made a new friend. I have been alone or surrounded by people who don't give a shit most of my life." his gaze gradually met my eyes. "But I care about you so I will protect you with everything I am." He flashed me that smile again, that smile that is like rays of a sun. "You're too kind Senit, but shouldn't I protect you more?" He gave me a quizzical look. Sighing, I took his hand and looked him right in the eyes. "I will protect you too. I have no reason to leave you. Like I said, it's my new job." Senit's eyes widened, and for the first time he looked at Ame through different eyes. He looked at her in some loving way. Of course Senit is confused about these new feelings because he never experienced them. "Ame, Senit, over here." Corvus waved his hand at them from a distance. "Hey, you were right." Ame rushed over to Corvus, but Senit stood where he was still confused about this feeling he just felt. "Ah, it feels nice." he whispered to himself.

-END SENIT 

HAS THOUGHTS-

FEELINGS-