2 Senit's Backstory

Alone, dark, cold nowhere to go; i was abandoned, left here with nothing. Left beyond the border, a dangerous place to be; the darkened spirits will soon consume me. No one will know, and no one will care. 

     My master was mad at me because i wouldn't kill the darkened spirit. It was lonely, that was the only reason why it was attacking people. I felt sorry for it and because of those feelings it cost me my master. "If you can't kill without a second thought then i have no further use of you," and that was the end. My master left me in the dark, and i can't return without a king and god. "Someone, please, don't leave me all alone. I don't want to die." I fell on my knees and the tears began to fall. 

     "Why are you alone?" The voice cut through me suddenly, startling me i turned around. A beautiful man stood, towering above me. His porcelain, white skin and glowing, mist white eyes captivated my entire attention. "I am Corvus, king and god of the Angels of Death, and i have heard your plea."

     "M-my plea," his eyes stared right through me. My whole life flashed before his eyes. "I want you." Silence fell for a few minutes as i processed. "You want me, as an apon?" No reply, but he moved his hand and spoke those words that saved me, those words that changed my life. "I title you as my apon, become my servant and I your master. Listen to all of my commands and be with me until death do us part. Senit, come!" My name was re-engraved into my skin along my neck. I am now attached to him. Too much in one day. Losing a master and gaining one, I can barely fathom. "M-master, thank you," my voice trembled slightly as my brain processed, numb from all that happened. "I am a roamer, walk with me." We took our first steps back over border and started a very long journey that would change my perspective of the world forever.